invoice 2 go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use it mate when I need to email invoices, you get the first 5 invoices free then after that you have to pay to upgrade which I did and that gives you over 100 invoices If I remember correctly. I find it works well, you can add your company logo etc and looks proffesional enough. It saves everything for your records to

I use word on a computer. No need for anything more complicated, and nothing so urgent I need to do it on my phone.

Any suggestion that my eyesight isn't up to viewing documents on a phone screen are nothing more than slanderous gossip. :whistle:

Yep just use word on the laptop. Open up the last invoice. Change date customer etc and save. Free and easy. I only have 1 or 2 people who require an invoice before payment anyway so normally no great rush.
That's it mate, if you have regular customers as well just save their details on a template invoice.

Had it for years now & not cost me a penny, I got the free version (Invoice2go lite) which allows about 3 invoices quotes etc, after you've used them up it says you need to upgrade lol, just delete them all & carry on.;) They are all saved in your emails anyway (y)

Had it for years now & not cost me a penny, I got the free version (Invoice2go lite) which allows about 3 invoices quotes etc, after you've used them up it says you need to upgrade lol, just delete them all & carry on.;) They are all saved in your emails anyway (y)

BoIIocks! The reason you're still using it is you've only issued two invoices. "I'll do you a discount for cash." :envidioso

Word and excel is all I use. You can have your logo set up and a format onto am xl spreadsheet then save to PDF and hey presto.

everyone has their favs....but I swear by this https://www.zoho.com/invoice/

its free for 5 "customers" and then after that 15USD /month you can create estimates and invoices, it keeps records of all sales it emails the client, can email reminders, keeps a database of your customers, can create recurring invoices, has full reporting tools.....and the list goes on.
I can get paid by paypal right from the invoice, my accountant can have access to it, the customer can have access to their account

I have 2 accounts one for the plastering...and one for my sideline web design business.....they have dozens of tools....but I just use invoice my self.

I tried em all...this one was easily the best, cloud based SaaS

Status
Not open for further replies.