Intro

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopSpread

Hi all, im Matt, im 21 and been plastering since i left school. Just seeing if any1s from up Sheffield/Yorkshire way?

i was talking to a builder the other day who reckoned Artex is coming back in. What you guys think of that?

i was talking to a builder the other day who reckoned Artex is coming back in. What you guys think of that?

Lol, stick around, some off the lads have started training schools in artexing, goldcomb i thin it's called their rolling a franchise out across the country, some rough arsed jock kicked it all off:RpS_wink:

really?? wow, best get saving up for that then :huh: liking the posts on Venetian plastering aswell, looks rate well!!:RpS_thumbsup:

Hi m8 its wurth doin and Ican get u all yr kit for a goud price. I'm orlso startin my own corses soon an I can keep a plaice for u if you lyke :RpS_thumbup:

i would like to get some experience in different types so if any1s offering im more than willing!!

Donimo how much for course?

Stunning work mate, not seen that wallcrete before. thats the shame with my work. get stuck doing alot of the same old stuff so dont get to touch many new process'. Looks top dollar though. How long it take you to master it?
Andy

the stuff on that video looks spot on, if u ever think of taking any1 on warrior gimmie a shout, im only over hill! :RpS_wink:

thanks henry! im just very interested in the other sides of plastering aswell as floating and boarding and skimming etc. Ive never seen or heard of any1 doing Venetian plastering up my way so i would love a crack at that, and it looks mint! :RpS_lol:

Stunning work mate, not seen that wallcrete before. thats the shame with my work. get stuck doing alot of the same old stuff so dont get to touch many new process'. Looks top dollar though. How long it take you to master it?
Andy

Days mate, if you can plaster/render to a decent standard then you can do the wallcrete

the atitude of some senior forum members on here stink. now where that infraction button gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.