Intolerant

Anything with eggs is a no no. I s**t myself walking down Ben Nevis after an egg Mayo sarnie. A tad squelchy in my shorts. Bowels just gave way to nature without much warning. Nasty.
Im ok with salad cream . But mayonnaise is deadly

Napoleon Dynamite Fighting GIF

4am.

Any one become intolerant to owt later in life. I been getting bloated as f**k for bout a year . Started peppermint tabs and its sorted it but wondered if I.ve fell out with summet.
I.ve sacked bread of as well at same time .
Strange as I.ve allways been able to eat n drink what I want .
Also has anyone done the test that tells you if you are intolerant to owt
I try to find out what food is causing the problem, rather than trying to find something to reduce or eliminate the pain.
Carbs in general are probably not your problem but some carb foods will be.
Problem foods are carb/starch foods like spuds, rice, cereals, anything made from wheat such as bread and pasta. Cut out all of them and when your digestion has settled down, gradually reintroduce one of them at a time. If it seems ok on the first day eat the same thing again every day until you are sure one way or the other. If it's a problem, cut it out and wait for your digestion to settle down again before reintroducing another of the suspect foods.
Sugar shouldn't be a problem and neither should most fruit but pears can be a problem for some people.
Vegetables can also be problematic. So can nuts. Cut them all out for now.
Eat meat, fish, eggs, fruit, fruit juice, lard, beef dripping, gelatin, and homemade stock, John m8.

It might take a while for your digestion to settle down even if you have cut out all the problem foods so be patient.
You will find out the problem foods quicker if you cut groups of foods all at once rather than individual foods here and there.

I try to find out what food is causing the problem, rather than trying to find something to reduce or eliminate the pain.
Problem foods are carb/starch foods like spuds, rice, cereals, anything made from wheat such as bread and pasta. Cut out all of them and when your digestion has settled down, gradually reintroduce one of them at a time. If it seems ok on the first day eat the same thing again every day until you are sure one way or the other. If it's a problem, cut it out and wait for your digestion to settle down again before reintroducing another of the suspect foods.
Sugar shouldn't be a problem and neither should most fruit but pears can be a problem for some people.
Eat meat, fish, eggs, fruit, fruit juice, lard, beef dripping, gelatin, and homemade stock, John m8.

It might take a while for your digestion to settle down even if you have cut out all the problem foods so be patient.
You will find out the problem foods quicker if you cut groups of foods all at once rather than individual foods here and there.
From this will he be able to deduce that his Mrs is poisoning him? She's doing it nice and slowly so that the extension gets finished just before he croaks.

Eggs? You are F*****g jokin’ lol