internal angle trowel

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather use a wet brush than carry a 'selection' of corner trowels. Unless you've been on a 2 week course I bet you didn't learn with a corner trowel.

I'd rather use a wet brush than carry a 'selection' of corner trowels. Unless you've been on a 2 week course I bet you didn't learn with a corner trowel.
I cannot remember whether I did or not, probably, well definitely not I suppose, I started training in 85' but I would not be without my angle trowel..

If i remember correctly just about every old spread i worked with that would work wet corners always got a lend of mine cos the greedy barstewards wouldn't buy their own

we always put the ceiling and walls on at the same time so that you can twitch out the angles, and ceiling lines.
it just looks a lot smarter the hard angles

Spunky you stopped using your corner trowel fella, youve been getting into this cutting out style and thought fxxk me El was right :)

Builder mcr your an old school fella i see

Spunky you stopped using your corner trowel fella, youve been getting into this cutting out style and thought fxxk me El was right :)

Builder mcr your an old school fella i see

Yep, only trowels you will see me with is my MT & bucket trowel and occasionally my midget trowel.

Wet to wets then..

Put on lay down
Cut out flat trowel ceilin flat trowel wall first trowel

Cut out flat trowel ceiling flat trowel wall second trowel light brush 1/2"

Cross out from from corners taking out brush mark leaves a sharp corner sharper than a slightly rounded corner trowel.
Wbu

Wet to wets then..

Put on lay down
Cut out flat trowel ceilin flat trowel wall first trowel

Cut out flat trowel ceiling flat trowel wall second trowel light brush 1/2"

Cross out from from corners taking out brush mark leaves a sharp corner sharper than a slightly rounded corner trowel.
Wbu

AHHHH but your assuming the angle trowel has a rounded corner and depending on the make and quality of the tool some are not ! well the one i have has'nt

It means crack........banter or conversation for all you southern homo's......:RpS_wink:

Well yes we did have angle trowels in the (olden days) it was a tyzac and looked like a dashing scoop,not like the big daft things that are out there now.

3 sided corner trowel from Refina . Are nice too if its a slighter bigger than 90 or if ur skimming a splayed internal as a hard angle

Status
Not open for further replies.