insurance work

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
Does anybody know how to contact the major insurance companies to get on there list off approved contractors???.

Must be a good earner but I cant think how to contact them IE: which department etc.

cheers
Rich

A mate of mine is a loss adjuster for one of the big insurance companies, I had the same idea when I done some repairs on a damaged roof via an insurance claim. Although householders can nominate builders for smaller repairs any work of any size is carried out by a main repair management company that is in association with the insurance company either by their own staff or their list of registered builders, From what I was told loads of builders are trying to get on these lists which are full. Although a reasonably full brown envelope in the right pocket might help get on the list.

It does not matter what the insurance company say's whoever pay's the bill can choose who does the work as long as the quotes are comparable, don't let em fob you off with bullshittttt

The list is for people who are new to an area or don't know or trust any builders, as there are a lot of cowboys in most trades. They contact their insurance company who will either direct them to their repair management team or send you a list of trusted reputable builders.

Status
Not open for further replies.