Insulated plasterboard

Members online

Hadley

Got full house to board with Insulated plasterboards to cut we normally use a handsaw, Was thinking about getting a reciprocating saw anyone know if it’s worth it or any better ways of cutting?
thanks

Got full house to board with Insulated plasterboards to cut we normally use a handsaw, Was thinking about getting a reciprocating saw anyone know if it’s worth it or any better ways of cutting?
thanks

Just as quick with a handsaw you ruff c**t!

Why you doing full house.

I just talked a customer in to getting there joiners to screws 20 mm or there abouts sheets of insulation in to joists in loft to cover straps on roof . Instead of screwing latts and using insulation boards.. so now i.m just blasting normal boards on . Insulation boards take a f**k**g age to cut

I just talked a customer in to getting there joiners to screws 20 mm or there abouts sheets of insulation in to joists in loft to cover straps on roof . Instead of screwing latts and using insulation boards.. so now i.m just blasting normal boards on . Insulation boards take a f**k**g age to cut

He is the Project manager and it’s his own house old barn conversion. he knows best

thanks
I use a thermal laser beam but because of corona I may have to start using an old fish backbone?

98D80F03-7D8F-421B-98AB-8173847C4E85.jpeg

Tony going to work with his lunch box.;)