Installoo® Plastering stilts - Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there guna invent sumat new there need to invent sumat better Than new mt design not just make old mt design lighter

If there guna invent sumat new there need to invent sumat better Than new mt design not just make old mt design lighter

We aren't trying to re-invent something. We don't offer the MT so are offering an alternative.

I have spent the last few months searching, testing and building up my own knowledge trying to find an alternative which competes on quality

We aren't trying to re-invent something. We don't offer the MT so are offering an alternative.

I have spent the last few months searching, testing and building up my own knowledge trying to find an alternative which competes on quality
the thought of you on stilts Ryan !!lol sorry !

I think £100+ needs shaving off price Ryan tbh I'm not saying ur re inventing I'm saying I dnt c point in sum1 else bringing old design mt stilts out that are lighter and have wider feet plus u can get that same design for £50 off ebay I was on at If the guys gone to the trouble in bringing a new set of stilts out he shud of tried rivalling the new mt design as there are the dogs bolloxs

I think £100+ needs shaving off price Ryan tbh I'm not saying ur re inventing I'm saying I dnt c point in sum1 else bringing old design mt stilts out that are lighter and have wider feet plus u can get that same design for £50 off ebay I was on at If the guys gone to the trouble in bringing a new set of stilts out he shud of tried rivalling the new mt design as there are the dogs bolloxs

I understand your views and think they are fair. But, have you tried these specific stilts?
The design maybe similar to other types yes, but the difference in spec could and does make a large difference

Just because someone has changed the design it doesn't automatically means it's the best thing.

Heres Ryan on a bike ride
10955703_10153142185054015_310279901323709890_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.