Injuries

Any off you men ever had a trapped nerve in your shoulder/neck area?whats the best way to treat it?had my days work doing ceilings finished an was just bonding a wall when I got a sharp pain around my shoulder/Neck area,it's sore to turn my head,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any off you men ever had a trapped nerve in your shoulder/neck area?whats the best way to treat it?had my days work doing ceilings finished an was just bonding a wall when I got a sharp pain around my shoulder/Neck area,it's sore to turn my head,

Just Work through it

Try an ice pack or whatever you have frozen in the freezer apply it to the sore area for a couple of minuets at a time it will take any inflammation away on the inside

go see a sports massage therapist...

A trapped nerve is very painful, I have had it following intense physio, that's the thing with nerves an expert physio can also hurt them ,pain killers and rest , if that don't work ,try getting an ultra sound or a scan ,sometimes these things 'right themselves ' sometimes not,but operations on the shoulder for Plasterer's can be career ending

The joy's of plastering my left shoulder constantly gives me hassle and wrist aswell especially cold weather time. I think the cortisone injection is coming my way:nocausagracia: my dad started with same at 40ish and he ended up having heart attack at work!! He was a massive pisshead and smoked like a trooper tbf so hopefully mines down to doing a lot of weight training and throwing this s**t on walls.....I hope otherwise I'm f**k*d:sorprendido3:

Saw these dewalt heat up tops might be good for aches and back injuries etc
Some of the stuff available nowadays is amazing really

526D9D21-1EF6-48CB-9B2E-B4D284B45070.jpeg

tbh, I've had this sort of thing just go away after a couple of careful days. But if it's proper drop-to-the-ground painful of you get numb/tingling then get to a physio...then a doctor if the physio sucks through his teeth:(