In need of some advice

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the cornice pre cast and fix it. It will Be far easier for you. Running in situ is a bad idea if you have never done it. It's not as easy and straight forward as you think.

Yeah as I regularly posted on the forum and learned bit by bit , as am student and learned the terminology of fibrous stuff and got valuable help from members from time to time as they can see that am keen - not just one post from someone and expect all the answers in one go for once off job. I learned on how to mix casting plaster correctly at college , learned how to run a panel mould , later reverse mould to cast and cast a 2 meter Tuscan column , then raking mould and so on then do level 3 next month and journey goes on. Showed that I appreciated that I learn more knowledge and still am learning as I think I know about less than 10% of fibrous so far as it is massive massive to learn - a master and competent fibrous plasterer able to do stuff like Apollo Theatre and do the cap of Corinthian column from scratch up. Mike / Phil / Frank find it easier to give me tips when I have some sound knowledge otherwise they would struggle if I have nil knowledge. You see Perlite? :)

No I don't see, either give the op some pointers or don't reply. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.