In need of some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the cornice pre cast and fix it. It will Be far easier for you. Running in situ is a bad idea if you have never done it. It's not as easy and straight forward as you think.

Yeah as I regularly posted on the forum and learned bit by bit , as am student and learned the terminology of fibrous stuff and got valuable help from members from time to time as they can see that am keen - not just one post from someone and expect all the answers in one go for once off job. I learned on how to mix casting plaster correctly at college , learned how to run a panel mould , later reverse mould to cast and cast a 2 meter Tuscan column , then raking mould and so on then do level 3 next month and journey goes on. Showed that I appreciated that I learn more knowledge and still am learning as I think I know about less than 10% of fibrous so far as it is massive massive to learn - a master and competent fibrous plasterer able to do stuff like Apollo Theatre and do the cap of Corinthian column from scratch up. Mike / Phil / Frank find it easier to give me tips when I have some sound knowledge otherwise they would struggle if I have nil knowledge. You see Perlite? :)

No I don't see, either give the op some pointers or don't reply. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.