In a bit of a bad situation !

Status
Not open for further replies.
:RpS_lol: brilliant. love seagall films. they're all the same really. hes gone a bit puffy lately. not G**, like hes put loads of weight on like hes on the brew all the time or something. used to be married to kelly le brock :razz: him, not me.

Some cheeky c**t said I looked like him the other day :mad:

hi church even us teachers like banter -------- we not all boring farts :RpS_scared::RpS_lol: -------------- I even drink nearly as much as marshy :RpS_lol:

not meaning to sound harsh bud and I apologise if im coming across like a prick...but I learned a long time ago that in work/business nobody is your friend and that treat/ go into every arrangement with your cards played out on your terms and your terms only. Which in this situation for me would be meet on site at the end of the week for an agreed measure up and payment.

This way you both know where you stand...im also guessing your probabley stiil in your 20s? and learning the game? if so trust me add another 10-20yrs and this wont happen to you again bud!!!
keep it up @zombie at this rate you'll soon be a private member,, :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry but i dont think trying to jumping on the piss take wagon , when someone stands to lose a lot of hard earned money is something a profession teacher should be trying to do , i could be wrong tho :RpS_confused:

:RpS_lol: brilliant. love seagall films. they're all the same really. hes gone a bit puffy lately. not G**, like hes put loads of weight on like hes on the brew all the time or something. used to be married to kelly le brock :razz: him, not me.

He also played a gig with his band at the Renfrew Ferry in Glasgow last month, think the crowd found his material quite agreeable as picking your teeth up with broken fingers isn't easy :RpS_thumbup:

sorry but i dont think trying to jumping on the piss take wagon , when someone stands to lose a lot of hard earned money is something a profession teacher should be trying to do , i could be wrong tho :RpS_confused:

what would you do if somebody owed you money church,

far worst stuff have been said on the forum ----- you seem to have a problem with me :confused:

Get in touch with him by txt and answer phone saying u aint doing any more till u get paid , i would always have a agreement with a builder or other plasterer etc , every friday pay day or what ever works best . If still no joy , go to the customer sit down with them nicely going through the situation . If your happy to take the full job on ask them , and sort out pay schedule with them . If they dont want that or you dont tell them you aint coming back till you see your money one way or another . So its either your job or the lad whos job it is has to pay you before you go back !

what would you do if somebody owed you money church,

far worst stuff have been said on the forum ----- you seem to have a problem with me :confused:

Sorry just seen your quote , i have no problem with you what so ever , i just think as a "teacher" you should lead by example, if you intend to be taken seriously on this forum, that is all .

Get in touch with him by txt and answer phone saying u aint doing any more till u get paid , i would always have a agreement with a builder or other plasterer etc , every friday pay day or what ever works best . If still no joy , go to the customer sit down with them nicely going through the situation . If your happy to take the full job on ask them , and sort out pay schedule with them . If they dont want that or you dont tell them you aint coming back till you see your money one way or another . So its either your job or the lad whos job it is has to pay you before you go back !

This^....... but go to his house and thrash it out, if you can find the manpower/time/inclination to complete the job then get an agreement with the customer and give this plasterer/builder a finders fee :RpS_thumbup:

Sorry just seen your quote , i have no problem with you what so ever , i just think as a "teacher" you should lead by example, if you intend to be taken seriously on this forum, that is all .

so you don't want me to join in the banter, take a look of some of your post, as a professional plasterer are some your post appropriate -

look at some of the posts by other tutors /teachers you don't seem to pull them up about them being professional ---------just an observation,

and if I was out of order I am sure Danny would have sorted it by now ------- by sending the heavy mob round :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

have a pleasant week end

I'm helping another plasterer I used to work for out on a massive job he has. I told him I'm really busy myself but I could help out about 4 days and the odd day to fit around my work. We both was happy with that and that we would agree a metre price and he makes a cut. Problem is he has done no work on the job and left me on it to deal with the owner,project manager and builder they are all kicking off at me cus it's not getting done quick. I've told them it's not my job I helping another plasterer and if you have any problems call him . They have called him and he doesn't answer. I've done about 300m2 so far and due to go in tomorrow . Worrying thing is I've tried calling him all day and no answer to me?! So dunno what to do about money cus I know what the owner will say I'm not paying till the whole job is done and I'm gonna struggle to do the whole lot cus I've got my own work to be doing!
Well if I were you I'd go round his house post a note if he doesn't answer explaining you need paying up for what you have done up to now as you won't be doing anymore work till he does!!?? If no reply by Monday ?? Then go to the job take a mate or two aswell tell the builder/customer that you haven't been paid and will remove what you have done as your mate won't get back to you!! I'l bet the builder/customer will be quick to pay you!?? Just practice your angry face!! I'd be very angry if it were me ! Best of luck as our job is hard enough without being furked around come paying up time!!! :RpS_cursing:

so you don't want me to join in the banter, take a look of some of your post, as a professional plasterer are some your post appropriate -

look at some of the posts by other tutors /teachers you don't seem to pull them up about them being professional ---------just an observation,

and if I was out of order I am sure Danny would have sorted it by now ------- by sending the heavy mob round :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

have a pleasant week end

i didnt even know there was more teachers on here tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.