Improver needed Portsmouth

Members online

Wayne79

Hi looking for a plasterers labourer or improver needs to be local Portsmouth area good hard working attitude. Cscs card but not essential and transport but not essential. Message me on 07976631797 thanks Wayne from wdrplastering

Hi looking for a plasterers labourer or improver needs to be local Portsmouth area good hard working attitude. Cscs card but not essential and transport but not essential. Message me on 07976631797 thanks Wayne from wdrplastering
Your hoping pal.good luck.!!

Good luck with the search :D Labourers that are any good are getting harder to find :-(

Are you still looking for someone messsge me on 07341338604

might be worth contacting Wayne as he's left his number?just a thought without stating the obvious.

I'm looking for work... Got some experience. Looking to improve! Plus, I'm a pro - I've got my own Trowel and everything ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I've got an estate. It's like a van but with windows and space so you can store really long feather edges from the boot doors to the front window. Some might say it's better than a van. Some might say it's not a van still. They'd be right, but it gets me to work with all my tools! It'll be fine so long as I don't roll it. Fingers crossed then.

But... If someone employs me a day a week I'll be able to afford a van!

I've got an estate. It's like a van but with windows and space so you can store really long feather edges from the boot doors to the front window. Some might say it's better than a van. Some might say it's not a van still. They'd be right, but it gets me to work with all my tools! It'll be fine so long as I don't roll it. Fingers crossed then.

But... If someone employs me a day a week I'll be able to afford a van!

Give me a call 2mora
Jamie 07563190247