Im back

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a hellish few months, caught my missus cheating on me with a joiner i used to work with, gobsmacked to say the least, didnt hit the guy although i wanted to, i packed up and moved away from that town, spent 6 years getting the contacts and proving myself to be a good spread, now the phone doesnt stop ringing for jobs in the town, what do i do, do i get a flat their or not bother, fancy coming down south for a new start, can anyone offer me anything work wise i mean, i have 16 years experiance, can do the lot internal or external. i now i was an ass that night with the abuse, i have given up drink and cut down on the fags, alot of yous will be thinking i should have hit the guy atleast, i would have got a prison sentence as i do have previous assault charges and was told once more and your locked up.

Hi scots sorry to hear of your troubles.stay in your townwhere you work an people know you work wise not time to fook off!but sorry to say by being honest on here a certain "element"will laugh an abuse your troubles an wishes.this as you know is a very good forum but spoilt by a small gang of idiots.watch they will be getting out of thier coffins an s**t pits soon!lol good luck.brace yourself!lol

aye i know what you mean, och im not bothered about banter its all good, i have been fairly cheeky to some myself, im a big lad i can take it.

in 2 minds to go back and make some cash, i may feel obliged to hurt this joiner or so called joiner his work is below average.

If she's done it to you it wont be long before she does the dirty on him...........if you knock him out dont use ya troweling hand.............. and stick where the cash is marra..........:RpS_thumbup:

aye i know what you mean, och im not bothered about banter its all good, i have been fairly cheeky to some myself, im a big lad i can take it.

in 2 minds to go back and make some cash, i may feel obliged to hurt this joiner or so called joiner his work is below average.

go back and make lots of dosh.m8 get a better looking burd.and she will be jelis as feck.as 4 the joiner if u realy have 2 no witness.no sentence.

Sorry to hear of ure hellish recent times, but don't let the pair of bastards ruin u. Stay where u are do your work, earn the cash,move on from her, feckin women, only good for one thing, and even some of them are no good at that lol, so chin up mate, maybe a new love will appear soon? And remember a good wank is better than a shite ride:RpS_thumbup: as for your joiner friend????? U won't get banged up for shittin on his doorstep? As is the choice punishment on the forum right now:RpS_lol:

Sorry to hear every things gone tits up Scots but I would have to agree with every one else stay where you are until an opportunity arises, So its not your home town then?

There's work everywhere mate if you moved down south I could give you numbers but no guarantee on starts

best thing you can do is move on with your life,we are only here once its not a dress rehersal,keep your head down work hard,as for the joiner hes not worth the slightest bit of aggro,damage his car/him/property and the police will be right round,and you my freind will be in jail, just not worth it , forget about them move on, the plasterer i work with on some jobs has lost his licence 3 times,judge told him next time hes going to jail, but give the lad his due although he still drinks no more drink driving,and he has pulled himself round again,apart from listening to radio 1 crap all day he is doing okay,

thanks for the nice replys guys, no not my home town im in my hometown now, cant get work even the company i served my time with has no work for me at the moment, yous are going to laugh but her sister is wanting me, im in 2 minds to take her up on the offer, shes a nice lass but is her sister, if i hit him with my trowel hand i would probably kill um hes a skinny freak of an alcholic, woulda thought he new better though, its his hometown aswell as the ex, i moved their from glasgow 6 years ago to be with her, her family keep telling me to keep on at her, i hate the bitch now though, brought her 2 daughters up as if they were mine gave them everything they wanted, i got them both a blackberry and a bloody ipod for xmas and loads more, took them on holiday, i will go back and forward to do the work, just got a 2 year contract in the town aswell 112 houses to pebbledash bloody typical. anyway the sister what would yous do in my place lol cant wait to hear this. yea she will cheat on him as she done to me. i just found out that she cheated on the kids dad aswell, wish someone had toldme, i get facebook messages everyday from people that hate her telling me things about her,

where are you based spunky mate, i was looking at london jobs their getting 10 an hour i couldnt get used to that, i like the pricework, seems alot of work in england atm, have mates in folkstone so was thinking of that area

LONDON streets are not paved with gold, you cannot run away from your problems stay where you are and carrie on with your good contract , have nothing to do with her/or the sister unless you want more trouble or a spot on the jeremy kyle show ,and don't fill the joiner-in ether unless you like prison food by the sounds of it, if you need a bit of space from them just have a weekend in your hometown from time to time ,the hurt will subside ,and you will move -on in your life, any of the other stuff is going backwards ! always move -on and go forwards , oh and good luck :)

think your right mate, kinda tempting though lol
na i hate prison food thats the reason im a free man had a stretch a long time ago and learned from it, perth prisons a horrid place thats where i would get put

Bristol scots, go where the work is mate might be a good chance to see a bit of the country you've got nothing to lose mate and shag a bit of totty along the way

Sorry to hear your troubles mate.
A 2 year contract is a good start to be putting your life back together, so I wouldn't be moving if I was you, and as tempting as it may be to hitch up with the sister you just ain't gonna be moving on in your personal life. Your ex doesn't appear to be worth anything so a clean break from her family would be best (apart from keeping in touch with the kids if you're on good terms with them). Best of luck marra :RpS_thumbup:

thanks mate, i no its a good contract just slow tbh, done 1 block and the next hasent even got the founds down, we thought we were going to be getting 1 a week which would be perfect, i do no that the sis is a bad move just a thought though, she has banned me from keeping intouch with the kids, and deleted my number from their phones, and deleted me from their facebook pages lol, trying to f*&k me up the bitch, feel for the kids, they no my number off by heart so text when they can

Kin right I would it's a one night stand a bit of fun shed see it the same way you only live once mate

thanks mate, i no its a good contract just slow tbh, done 1 block and the next hasent even got the founds down, we thought we were going to be getting 1 a week which would be perfect, i do no that the sis is a bad move just a thought though, she has banned me from keeping intouch with the kids, and deleted my number from their phones, and deleted me from their facebook pages lol, trying to f*&k me up the bitch, feel for the kids, they no my number off by heart so text when they can
they always try n turn the kids against you, hopefully u have been a positive influence on them an they will keep in touch, as for the sister? Steer clear mate not worth the hassle, if u are burstin for a shag I believe there was a dirty bitch on the forum over the weekend wantin to suck everyones willy :RpS_lol: where is Claire when u need her-him :RpS_thumbup:

Scots, sorry tae hear aboot yer situation. s**t happens mate. In the meantime......get roond tae the sisters wi a cargo and empty yer bags.

And SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!!

Welcome back scots :RpS_thumbup:
Hope everything works out for you mate.

Ps if you don't do the sister have you got her number for Casper? :)

stay put get the pebble dashing job stuck into and after a good days graft get ya sen out and shaft the sister every now and then!! nowt serious though just a shag when ya want it!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles mate. Was wondering where you disappeared to.
keep the chin up mate, bang the sister then have nothing more to do with either of them

London is fooked mate.
What u should do is post a load of nudey pics of the ex on here, that'll piss her off :RpS_thumbup:

Irish_spread turns off the lights .......

aye cheers fellas, going to stay put and save up, that bitch swallowed all my hard earned cash no matter how much i came back with. time to make some cash for me and me only, cany believe it still though, probably take me a while to get back to normal, need some homers to help me save up want to work night and day to make it. cheers guys

sounds good irish spread, always glad to hear of work. revenge is sweet nick. have got her back a little, just a few home truths but needed to be said, shel be shitting it wondering who i have been catting to, apparently she was like that before we met, and cheated on her x husband the father to her kids,i mean if you can do that you can do anything to anyone, totaly her lose in the end, i made alot of money and put it all into the family, kinda wish i had kept some and saved it up for this kinda thing happening. we had 4 giant continental rabbits, 3 have died since i went the kids said she didnt feed them im so angry as i wanted to take them she didnt let me though, also offered her cash for the dogs i bought, no way she said lol. anyone no how i change my name on this, was thinking of r4an, scotsplasterer sounds a bit G** lol

dashing with materials supplied we are on 7.50m2 prices are rubbish dean, who you working with, also though about coming back to fife, peter kelly has nothing for me at the moment though, heard things have dried up, we done hundreds of houses in dulloch park

I'm stil subbing for braisby but sometimes they are hard work! I get £8m2 currently. All there subbys are absolutely brutal mate. So they will be looking for new ones. One subby that was working on another barrat homes site ****** up big time and now braisby have been taken off their tender list because of him. Anyway, he is always asking if I know any decent squads looking for work so let me know if u want any. Me and you will tear them apart mate. They have work all over so could possibly have something closer than fife for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.