Im back

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
defo mate am chocking to get some work, al p.m you my number, are you in 2-1. i like working 1-1 mostly mate, im in crieff my hometown its a shithole though, fifes not far 30 mile to dunfefermline over the glen. 8m2 not to bad atall. better than 7.50m2 anyway. i used to get 10m2 in glasgow using powerwall they were the days, wish they would come back lol

I'm a 1+1 mate. Have been for the past 3 years. Better that way so you don't have to carry another boy or if any **** ups least you know who done it. I was getting £10 a metre with another builder but we fell out in December so **** him! It's all powerwall that we use the now so least ur used to it

powerwalls great gear i love it, we been using s+c its brutal like, but still leaves a nice finish, powerwalls easier on the arms at the end of the day. cheers mate, hope they have something for me and ma labourer

Aye its great. Hangs around a while so you can get huge panels coated before its ready to dash. U still using the same labourer? That would be some trek picking him up

na i have labourers all over mate, would just get a local one, wouldnt want to travel all that, far enough from crieff. plenty hard grafters about, also powerwalls easier to mix, sand cement takes a bit of getting used to for the lab to get the right consistancy, hope they get back to you though

same response as any to a problem s**t on his door step and shag his misses but that might prove a problem this time....
no point in moveing away mate then theyve won really best thing to do is stick around work hard save some money and find a proper sort to shag then if you really want to take your new bird round to your ex's and shag her over the garden wall makeing as much noise as you can with a big **** you sign haha.
sorry to hear about that mate by the way its a right shitty situation to be in, i dnt think i would have been able to hold back from putting one on him though so you did well in that respect

oh tell me about it, i really am not the kind of guy who takes that, i must have mellowed a good bit.

my family are the ones keeping me from doing anything, they know me better than anyone and know what im capable off, cant believe it myself though, think the main reason is im not touching a drink, havent for a good few months now. gets tempting from time to time though mate, it will come one day once im settled again. and i have forgot about what happend, or else i will end up in the slammer

cheers mate, i appreciate that, now to make some cash, ma mates good aswell, i usualy work for him lol, so a 2-0 al do the labouring as hes a bit old, he worked out last year in his working life he has roughcasted 3 m high twice around the world lol some boy so he is

Status
Not open for further replies.