If theres one thing the customer can do

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I butted a customer out once when I was having a few mental issues, since then the wife normally deals with the customer side of things or I subbie

Nah, when I went back last timethere was a pair of manky knickers on the floor near her bed. Landlord is a mate of mine, said she was living rough for years before she moved in :RpS_scared:

Say " my wife is on nights and asleep upstairs so can you mix outside, not put radio on, don't help yourself to tea/coffee, don't swear, don't sing, in fact just don't make any noise and it had better be spotless when I get back"
After he left I recalled he didn't say "I couldn't go upstairs and give her a good fisting !? :rolleyes)

Been working at this place off an on for a few weeks now every morning without fail I get a mc donalds breakfast @ 9 30 coffee on tap and a fridge full of snacks to help my self with. Plus the guys wife and all her sisters who come around helping them paint are stunning! Win win win :)

Been working at this place off an on for a few weeks now every morning without fail I get a mc donalds breakfast @ 9 30 coffee on tap and a fridge full of snacks to help my self with. Plus the guys wife and all her sisters who come around helping them paint are stunning! Win win win :)
Apart from the Rotten Ronnie's breakfast :RpS_unsure:

I dunno marshy I do like a sloppy sausage and egg muffin in the morning!!
But is it tho??? Rotten Ronnie's especially is not the food I'd be looking forward to!?? Get yourself a stove and make your own ? I do :RpS_biggrin: least I know what I'm eating and quite good at it? Ask @SpankySouthport and @wiganlad :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.