If theres one thing the customer can do

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
If theres one thing the customer can do for you to make your day that little bit better, Besides doing the work for you what it is.
Keep it clean!

I have to go with having the room empty of everything, makes the day so much easier.

Scraping off all the little bits of wallpaper(like you asked them too) and sugar soaping the walls (also, like you asked them too)

Scraping off all the little bits of wallpaper(like you asked them too) and sugar soaping the walls (also, like you asked them too)

Moving furniture out of the room instead of leaving it like they've just got off the sofa after having breakfast (and leaving the dishes).

dont follow me about hoovering up when theres no fcuking mess anyway. dont start having a clean out in your bedroom and start carrying bin bags up and down the stairs when i'm working off a fcuking scaffold like that dick last week :RpS_cursing: dont take every faceplate in the room off so ive got no leccy. maybe let me park on your drive and you park half a mile away down the street. do not take the fcuking skirts off an tell me you thought it would make it easier but some plaster fell off as well :RpS_cursing:

do not invite me round to quote and think it was a good idea to have another three or four outfits there at the same time.
sheet out. went to a place a few weeks back and they'd sheeted out the whole room with tarps and gaffer taped them right round the edge. they'd put a tarp down in the garage in case it rained, with an extension running out from the kitchen and the hose from the garden with a little tray with a travellers kettle and coffee etc. i nearly cried

finish the work they said they were gonna do before you got there. dont board it your self and leave every fukcing drywall proud or screwed into a non existent joist behind:RpS_cursing:

had one the other day will there be any dust!!!!!no love your only having £80.000 extension done you fuukwitt it will be spotless

As mentioned before, the ones who don't ask the stupid questions lol

bet you're good at icing cakes? -no am I ****!
does it make your arm ache? -yes! And my back, neck, legs, knees, elbow, shoulders....
I bet ceilings are the worst I bet u hate them don't you? - no actually I don't mind them!
I'm thinking of going on a two week plastering course what do you think? -just f*ck off and leave me to it!
I bet that mixer makes life easier?-yes that's the fookin idea!
I quite like the colour it's dried, wonder if you can get paint that colour?- I don't care anymore!
I'm thinking of wallpapering the whole room when you've finished, what do you think of this patten? ​-AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Job I'm on at min customer pisses me off don't forget this n that I've just pulled him up this morning as he popped out n said that the rads are being moved now and could I patch holes up I said yes but that's extra n next time can u not forget things like that ! Face was a picture

It's really all the same just a different name

To busy or 'but he doesn't do ceilings'.
'
I always take the piss and say 'a plasterer that cant do ceilings ?? That the same as a joiner who cant hang a door' ....

Or when on stilts .... 'if you ever give up plastering least you could join the circus' ....

Funny one last week .... went round for a tiling job ... walked in the house, just been plastered, kitchen the same and tiled .... floor screeded and cracks everywhere ... was angling about why it had cracked etc ... I knew but didn't say and then says o I haven't picked any tiles yet .... I honestly laughed and walked off ... guy saying I'll call you soon when the floors been put right for a third time..... don't bother was my reply !!

don't ask but in an insuating way that you want me to mix up outside....aghhhhhhhhhh

you try carrying a bucket with 2 bags of finish in it all the way upstairs you annoying pompous old caaaaanttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:RpS_angry:

don't ask but in an insuating way that you want me to mix up outside....aghhhhhhhhhh

you try carrying a bucket with 2 bags of finish in it all the way upstairs you annoying pompous old caaaaanttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:RpS_angry:

Lol fcuk that :RpS_biggrin:

One woman said to me before I started skimming a hallway, would you be able to mix the concrete outside please because of the dust ....CONCRETE? :RpS_lol:

I've never understood why people mix in one room & work in another or mix outside when working in an upstairs bedroom don't make sense to me, i always mix in the room I'm working in, so much easier & only one area to clean up at end of the day not 2 or 3 areas.

A mate of mine I helped on a job had tarped a driveway to mix on, he had a tarp in the garage to store the gear, extension leads out from the house, we were working in 3 rooms inside of a bungalow :RpS_unsure:

Strange :RpS_unsure:

Lol fcuk that :RpS_biggrin:

One woman said to me before I started skimming a hallway, would you be able to mix the concrete outside please because of the dust ....CONCRETE? :RpS_lol:

I've never understood why people mix in one room & work in another or mix outside when working in an upstairs bedroom don't make sense to me, i always mix in the room I'm working in, so much easier & only one area to clean up at end of the day not 2 or 3 areas.

A mate of mine I helped on a job had tarped a driveway to mix on, he had a tarp in the garage to store the gear, extension leads out from the house, we were working in 3 rooms inside of a bungalow :RpS_unsure:

Strange :RpS_unsure:
when i was a young lad my dad would never let me mix in the room he was working in :mad: even when i was mixing floating i had to mix in another room then bucket the browning_bonding in to his room and load his board up:RpS_crying: it was heaven when i finally persuaded him to let me mix next to his board and stand:RpS_thumbsup:

when i was a young lad my dad would never let me mix in the room he was working in :mad: even when i was mixing floating i had to mix in another room then bucket the browning_bonding in to his room and load his board up:RpS_crying: it was heaven when i finally persuaded him to let me mix next to his board and stand:RpS_thumbsup:

It must have been a relief when u finally came out, into the room with your dad :RpS_crying:

Had a phone call last night bloke wanted living room done n coved plus a bedroom says on the phone how much I can't price over phone mate I replied need to see it said ok then with an annoyed voice I said can't get to you until fri afternoon to look at it he goes I want it starting tomorrow !! Ffs!!

Actually scrape off all of the little bits of backing paper and not jusy say you've done it. Had this last week. Left him a note. Next day he said fucck me I thought id got it all off. It took him 2 extra hours to get the rest of the bits off

Don't ask how much is it going to be I front of the lab

My old gaffa hated that. Hed go all sheepish and say erm. Ill speak to you later. When he couldn't get out of it he'd say it really quiet or actual just mouth it lol. **** what the lab things. You've got a business to run. That includes paying him his day rate

My old gaffa hated that. Hed go all sheepish and say erm. Ill speak to you later. When he couldn't get out of it he'd say it really quiet or actual just mouth it lol. **** what the lab things. You've got a business to run. That includes paying him his day rate

Less the piglet knows the better beddy ,

I've had it again today off this **** I'm workin for if u have a couple hrs spare can you I lost my rag fukin no!!! He does alloy wheels or summat I said if I bought you four wheels and you had an hour spare would you do another set for same price ?? Payday tomorrow ride up bank in my van I suspect and he won't be in pass seat cause that's the staffs let's see if he argues again haha I must be feckin mad or the dog is she hates plastering haha

It's really all the same just a different name

Status
Not open for further replies.