If theres one thing the customer can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeadams1985

Private Member
If theres one thing the customer can do for you to make your day that little bit better, Besides doing the work for you what it is.
Keep it clean!

I have to go with having the room empty of everything, makes the day so much easier.

Keep quiet,offer tea or cold drinks,then leave,allow access to toilets, don't treat us as second class,don't check the work slowly as you don't know quality from shiit, pay on time, don't give advice ,don't ask for advice and then say a friend said.....

Don't make stupid comments ,like you must be good at icing a cake ,or buttering a slice of bread ,just tell me where the tea and cakes are and I'll ring you when I'm finished

Don't make stupid comments ,like you must be good at icing a cake ,or buttering a slice of bread ,just tell me where the tea and cakes are and I'll ring you when I'm finished
Welcome back spreads, or saying oh the "Irish are great workers,they built the rds"

Worked in a gaff once and they had string cordoning off areas like the stairs ,the grass out the back garden and parts of the kitchen ,hanging from the string was pieces of paper selotaped on saying do not cross ,"so we'll just piss on the floor then missus "ehh

Worked in a gaff once and they had string cordoning off areas like the stairs ,the grass out the back garden and parts of the kitchen ,hanging from the string was pieces of paper selotaped on saying do not cross ,"so we'll just piss on the floor then missus "ehh
Did an extension on an I****n restaurant once, we did a few little extras early afternoon the fella asked how much I said just buy us a few beers, he said we could help ourselves at the bar he was away home and would be back later for the evening sitting.
4hrs later he returned we had nearly emptied his kingfisher barrel and couldn't stand up.
The next day his bar was locked up like fort knox when he left after lunch.

I like a customer who you can talk shiz to all day gets you a coffee every 30 mins and pays you as soon as you are done

Worked for this one before, it was so easy to find the dildos I think she hid them so I could find them. Nisus got the pics :RpS_thumbsup:

Go away on holiday leaving a note 'beer in fridge' :D

Many years ago i had a dining room to re-skim and the man of the house said "we are off out there's lager in the fridge just help yourself" so, i did, about 12 times or more if i remember right :RpS_unsure:

Worked on a job once and one of the labs was a serious drinker ,he used the house owners razor and toothbrush lol

Status
Not open for further replies.