Idiots everywhere.

Members online

Who cares what anyone earns. Lots on here so obsessed with money, more to life then chasing the paper, u sad acts

It is about lifestyle...

Whos richer? The guy with the Lambprghini that works 16 hours a day 6 days a week or the person who does a few hours a week and spends the rest doing as they please?

I think more people envy the esecond person :D

MOney helps but most people dont live within their means so need to keep chasing

It is about lifestyle...

Whos richer? The guy with the Lambprghini that works 16 hours a day 6 days a week or the person who does a few hours a week and spends the rest doing as they please?

MOney helps but most people dont live within their means so need to keep chasing
100 percent @Danny What time did you finish this morning

When you think you know someone, then you hear they've been slagging you off because of some cracks, then you get the ones oh it's more then we thought it would be could you so it for x amount cash, sorry love, I don't do a full shop at tesco for £100 and say to cashier oh that's abit expensive will you take £70. Idiots absolute idiots.
plumber was telling me he had been on a job for 5 days, put his bill in and they had itemised every biscuit and cup of coffee, and the dates and times he had used his drill , then deducted electric used and cost of all coffee and biscuits, when he complained they said well you did not have to eat them or drink the coffee,

When you think you know someone, then you hear they've been slagging you off because of some cracks, then you get the ones oh it's more then we thought it would be could you so it for x amount cash, sorry love, I don't do a full shop at tesco for £100 and say to cashier oh that's abit expensive will you take £70. Idiots absolute idiots.
over the years boy have have i had the idiots, but without a doubt this was the worst,
approx 5 years ago i started a full reskim of an old property, no carpets down/ customer had 3 rooms all ready to start/ and he was working ahead dotting and dabbing/ good day rate agreed /on my own all day every day/ a good job, then,
after 10 days he turned up as agreed to pay me, i then found out that for 10 days he had hidden cameras all round the property, and had been watching me all day working away from his office, he knew to the second what time i left//what i did/ tea breaks etc etc,
his wife was very, very, heavily pregnant at the time , so i had to be very carefull what i said or did, but i told him in no uncertain terms what i thought of him and his cameras, i went apeshit with him, got my money and left him, and he still had the cheek to say i cant walk off as he had some rooms ready, i went back upstairs and told him in a very quite voice what to do, i could write a book

over the years boy have have i had the idiots, but without a doubt this was the worst,
approx 5 years ago i started a full reskim of an old property, no carpets down/ customer had 3 rooms all ready to start/ and he was working ahead dotting and dabbing/ good day rate agreed /on my own all day every day/ a good job, then,
after 10 days he turned up as agreed to pay me, i then found out that for 10 days he had hidden cameras all round the property, and had been watching me all day working away from his office, he knew to the second what time i left//what i did/ tea breaks etc etc,
his wife was very, very, heavily pregnant at the time , so i had to be very carefull what i said or did, but i told him in no uncertain terms what i thought of him and his cameras, i went apeshit with him, got my money and left him, and he still had the cheek to say i cant walk off as he had some rooms ready, i went back upstairs and told him in a very quite voice what to do, i could write a book
How could he hide a camera in a room you were fully reskimming? Where did he put the camera?

How could he hide a camera in a room you were fully reskimming? Where did he put the camera?
camera, in the hallway/2 clocks on walls/outside on gable end/caravan /as and when he moved round the house getting rooms ready he moved them round / it was a large building he took it all as a big joke,
i actually remarked on the one in the hallway ,he said it was a fire alarm and just skim round it,

camera, in the hallway/2 clocks on walls/outside on gable end/caravan /as and when he moved round the house getting rooms ready he moved them round / it was a large building he took it all as a big joke,
i actually remarked on the one in the hallway ,he said it was a fire alarm and just skim round it,
Had a similar one , came to end of job , I was 2 hours over with my bill apparently , highly embarrassing for his wife and son after I pointed out I'd been twice for materials and once to the dump ,,, t**t

What a arsehole. I do usually think when I'm at work best not say too much about state of the house or if the wife's fits etc, technology everywhere

What a arsehole. I do usually think when I'm at work best not say too much about state of the house or if the wife's fits etc, technology everywhere

I always try to remember to behave exactly 'as if' there are cameras everywhere in a house. That way, you minimise the chance of being pulled-up by customers who've seen you do something (either way, whether it's of a personal or work nature)

Of course, there is a margin. Absolutely.

But there's a margin and then there's taking the piss out of someone too naive to realise he's having the piss taken out of him.

There should be a middle ground, where both parties are being treated fairly.
Yes agreed

Worked on a job once and they had a camera . I said what's that. Said its camera for dog . So I put my hat over it

Had our old boy work with me for a while . On a job and wife was a monster. She gave husband a kiss as she left for work. My fathas not got best of hearing and said to me as clear as day. I wouldn't like to kiss that goodbye. Brews soon dried up lol

Had our old boy work with me for a while . On a job and wife was a monster. She gave husband a kiss as she left for work. My fathas not got best of hearing and said to me as clear as day. I wouldn't like to kiss that goodbye. Brews soon dried up lol
Ha sounds like my old man aswell. Regularly says look at that fat bitch with her fry up when we're sat in spoons, loud and clear as you like

Of course, there is a margin. Absolutely.

But there's a margin and then there's taking the piss out of someone too naive to realise he's having the piss taken out of him.

There should be a middle ground, where both parties are being treated fairly.
So if I was charging £150 a day it would be OK to pay him 125? But because I'm switched on, been in business over 15years and can charge good money I should pay him more?
Doesn't make sense to me

It is about lifestyle...

Your Lamborghini sounds like my favourite curry.

The lad will find out eventually n he be off on his own when the penny drops
He is on his own.
He charges 125 a day every day no matter who he works for. I give him 50+ days a year to fill his diary and pay him exactly what he asks to be paid

It is about lifestyle...

A rich man is not a man who has everything its a man who doesn't need anything

A rich man is not a man who has everything its a man who doesn't need anything
Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN