Idiots everywhere.

I've got one booked in for September High as f**k all just a re-skim charged £1750 for that 3 days work for me, I charge 800 quid minimum for a hsl depending on size access what needs doing etc
And you'll still regret it when you walk in the door

You're still exploiting him.

You don't want to admit it to yourself, but that doesn't change what's happening.
Exploiting him.
"hi mate I've got some work if you want to give me a hand on it"
'sure sounds good'
"what's your day rate?"
'£125'
"sounds good, here's the address...."

If that's exploitation then you'd be shocked what's happening elsewhere in the world

Exploiting him.
'sure sounds good'
"what's your day rate?"
'£125'

If that's exploitation then you'd be shocked what's happening elsewhere in the world
Wouldn't bother explaining yourself.i charge 4xs more than johnj and he thinks I'm working in crackdens,explain that one to me :frenetico:

Exploiting him.
'sure sounds good'
"what's your day rate?"
'£125'

Just because there's worse exploitation happening elsewhere in the world doesn't mean you're as pure as the driven snow.

I'm not suggesting you should be splitting the customer's outlay 50-50 with your colleague (after costs), if you are the one finding the work, but he's probably asking £125 a day because he doesn't realise that's too cheap.

You, on the other hand, know full well you're coining it off the back of his labour.

Suit yourself, I can't be bothered to argue ethics with you.

You've repeatedly demonstrated an inability to empathise with anyone in the Covid thread, and what you're saying above is just another demonstration of your inability to empathise with other people.

Difficulty empathising is quite common in people on the autistic spectrum, or those who have Asperger's, and the latter is probably more common in the population than is generally recognised.

Last edited:
But dosent everyone who runs a business make a margin on all the staff they have ..isn't that the point.

Of course, there is a margin. Absolutely.

But there's a margin and then there's taking the piss out of someone too naive to realise he's having the piss taken out of him.

There should be a middle ground, where both parties are being treated fairly.

£125 a day, turn up, with just your tools, do the job, take the money, no come backs, no pricing, not getting materials, no van. Not brilliant money, but would not say taking the piss.
To earn that extra £75 per day comes with a lot of more hassle.

£125 a day, turn up, with just your tools, do the job, take the money, no come backs, no pricing, not getting materials, no van. Not brilliant money, but would not say taking the piss.
To earn that extra £75 per day comes with a lot of more hassle.
You can also work in local shell or tescos 10 hours a day for same wage,sat on ur ass,no stress,no need 4 tools and literally clocking on and off and with sick pay,holiday pay and pension and literally no need to fret about work or wether any is coming in.your logic is horrendous.now if you said all that but at minimum £175 a day I'd get where your coming from

I really enjoyed my £100 I earned today, love it.

Attachments

• 20210812_093232.jpg
    20210812_093232.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
Just because there's worse exploitation happening elsewhere in the world doesn't mean you're as pure as the driven snow.

I'm not suggesting you should be splitting the customer's outlay 50-50 with your colleague (after costs), if you are the one finding the work, but he's probably asking £125 a day because he doesn't realise that's too cheap.

You, on the other hand, know full well you're coining it off the back of his labour.

Suit yourself, I can't be bothered to argue ethics with you.

You've repeatedly demonstrated an inability to empathise with anyone in the Covid thread, and what you're saying above is just another demonstration of your inability to empathise with other people.

Difficulty empathising is quite common in people on the autistic spectrum, or those who have Asperger's, and the latter is probably more common in the population than is generally recognised.
He's isn't my colleague. I sub work out to him at the rate he requests...

Of course, there is a margin. Absolutely.

But there's a margin and then there's taking the piss out of someone too naive to realise he's having the piss taken out of him.

There should be a middle ground, where both parties are being treated fairly.
Weeing on from a great height I think is the phrase

Exploiting him.
'sure sounds good'
"what's your day rate?"
'£125'

Kid who helps me some times asks fornso much a day and I.ll.allways give him more

Wouldn't bother explaining yourself.i charge 4xs more than johnj and he thinks I'm working in crackdens,explain that one to me :frenetico:
You don't know what I charge as I don't have to big me sen up on here . But just for you I got 2 price brackets .
1 for my builders
2 then one for my own jobs

Make more on my own job but prefer to work for builders. As I just rock up and they pay me for trowel
No tidying up . No pricing No fetching gear . Done most days for 3 and Sat having me tea for 4 . No watts apps messages begging em to move coffee table so I can get to ceiling rose and telling em you want cash .just a text with me bill on a Friday and it's in bank by end of weekend ( then giving it big en cause you didn't take a grant cause you didn't qualify as you only do cash jobs )

Just saying like

Now trot along and find someone's render to take a pic of lurpy x

You don't know what I charge as I don't have to big me sen up on here . But just for you I got 2 price brackets .
1 for my builders

Make more on my own job but prefer to work for builders. As I just rock up and they pay me for trowel
No tidying up . No pricing No fetching gear . Done most days for 3 and Sat having me tea for 4 . No watts apps messages begging em to move coffee table so I can get to ceiling rose and telling em you want cash .just a text with me bill on a Friday and it's in bank by end of weekend ( then giving it big en cause you didn't take a grant cause you didn't qualify as you only do cash jobs )

Just saying like

Elliots English is getting better, you should let him write all your posts from now John.

Elliots English is getting better, you should let him write all your posts from now John.
Wondered how long it would be before you stuck your neck in . Had some render questions for you but got answers of another topsread .
Forgot to ask him one so I.ll message ye so you don't feel left out x

1 for my builders

Just saying like

I justified as you called bullshit so I proved it which you still don't believe.your a sad act who can't get his head around somebody charging more than £40 to do a patch.up your prices man.

1 for my builders

Just saying like

Hmmm.i even jumped on scaffold when knowbody was looking :frenetico:
Good old s@c finish

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210812-200554_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210812-200554_Gallery.jpg
    677.6 KB · Views: 121
Thing is on here I replied to a thread explaining the guy should be charging more because of x y and z.not bragging at all then some sad act calls me a bullshitter,so I prove I aint bullshitting then I get called a bragger and I think I'm billy big bolloxs.john please just do something else.go wash cars or sumat and let's lads charge accordingly.

Thing is on here I replied to a thread explaining the guy should be charging more because of x y and z.not bragging at all then some sad act calls me a bullshitter,so I prove I aint bullshitting then I get called a bragger and I think I'm billy big bolloxs.john please just do something else.go wash cars or sumat and let's lads charge accordingly.
I.m gonna start a car wash actually . Gonna run booking gs through watts app.
Gonna call it watts app n go .

You get what I did instead of wash n go I changed it .

Watts app n go

Cash only .

Think I.m on to summet

I.m gonna start a car wash actually . Gonna run booking gs through watts app.
Gonna call it watts app n go .

You get what I did instead of wash n go I changed it .

Watts app n go

Cash only .

Think I.m on to summet
Clever you ain't ya

ye proved nothing

ye were texting ye sen off little sisters phone u nonce, give it her back