Ian North Wales Lime

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanLime

Morning,
I'm new to the forum, live in North Wales, do mostly lime work, 3 coat, rendering etc. Lath ceilings and walls are my favourite. Off work at the moment due to an emergency op, should be back in a week or so.
Been plastering for 5 years, had a gut full of my old sales job so went back to college for 2 years. My Dad is a plasterer (50 yrs) so I had a lot of help and experience to call on.
Cheers
Ian

Welcome Ian
Ask your Dad drop in sometime, do you work on -heritage sites with you saying you render over laths.

Hi and welcome.

Most of my time is spent working with lime

prefer the lime work to using p/b ,gypsum

Last edited:
crossed wires i think try rereading it.
I said rendering etc. Then new sentence about lath being my favourite work.......... yes, I do a lot of listed stuff. Cheers

nice Ian welcome

You like doing the lime pal? I love the look of lime render on something with stone quoins etc

Yes I love doing the lime stuff, fat & NHL. My favourite work is internal plastering. I've been lucky to do mostly that kind of work, all word of mouth. I do prefer it to Gypsum/sand&cement, it's more satisfying somehow.

I would be up for coming over having a crack one time to have a bash on the lime, I mainly fit renders and insulation systems day in day out

Status
Not open for further replies.