i was only joking love !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunna

I went to B and Q the other day to buy two skim beads and went to the checkout slaped my trade point card on the counter and the young lady scand it, see told me how much and i said i'd also like bottle of sunshine and a bag of warm weather aswell please, see looked at me with a blank face and pressed a button and over the loudspeaker asked for someone from the paint department to come and help me. I paid up and ran away !!.

:RpS_blushing:

Once asked a customer for some bolt holes, she went out the front door without saying anything and was gone for 2 hours even had shop staff looking for them, made a decision not to tell her.

I went to B and Q the other day to buy two skim beads and went to the checkout slaped my trade point card on the counter and the young lady scand it, see told me how much and i said i'd also like bottle of sunshine and a bag of warm weather aswell please, see looked at me with a blank face and pressed a button and over the loudspeaker asked for someone from the paint department to come and help me. I paid up and ran away !!.

lets hope BG dont make bags of warm weather cos they'll just split

B&Q really fkin grind my gears. :RpS_cursing: Trade discount? Forget it. But Every wednesday my local Cannock one is packed with oap's who can get everything 10% cheaper than me.
I thought age discrimination was illegal.

sounds like she was the one having the laff, bet shes on a checkout forum right now tell everyone about a thick plasterer coming in and thinking hes was being funny :RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

B&Q really fkin grind my gears. :RpS_cursing: Trade discount? Forget it. But Every wednesday my local Cannock one is packed with oap's who can get everything 10% cheaper than me.
I thought age discrimination was illegal.

it is and a good job too cos if it wasnt you wouldnt be allowed near a trowel ya old currunt :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.