I quit

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it mate. But I'm finished in about an Hour :)
Was meant to be off working on the house but a few little jobs came in that where decent earners. Cant say no to them

think most people wanna jack in it at least once a week

but once stop plastering you do start to miss it in a strange way

Im on a job yet again picking up window walls in occupied house thats been extended.

Get the bloody windows in before we get here damit!!!!!!

Because there's only me here the other trades are catching up and the client wants me to do the things that they can go on to so it keeps them going but it's messing with how long it's going to take me to complete a house and that's all my boss is worried about

Wish everyday was like today .... nice 2 day insurance job .... best day rate I had in years hahaha

just do whats best for you carl, dont worry about other trades, im pretty sure they would not go out their way to keep u going, unless you all work for the same building firm

All been there.. Then there are the good days that make it all worthwhile :RpS_thumbup:

I think they come around once every 35 years Lee so not long now bud :RpS_thumbsup:
nice one oli,, least ive got something to look forward to,, 730 s--t days then one good day, unless we have a leap year coming up then its 731 s--t days :RpS_scared:

Everydays a good day when rums involved :)
Should rename the company to "picture perfect pirate plastering"

Dress me Van upTo look like the black pearl. Can rock up to. Jobs and drink rum. Ha

url]

My new apprentice wanted to quit yesterday after I give him a tiny cupboard to skim. Spat his dummy out and had a melt down. Turned in this morning so can't be that bad. I think calling him a fag and laughing at him give him a real boost

Your a fag and a big fat lezza..................hope this helps.....................:RpS_thumbup:

Have a grape..

http://beastmodaldomains.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/fat-G**.jpg

..you fag :RpS_thumbup:

that pic would have been funnier if those grapes were hanging out his ass, like dangle berries.....................:RpS_laugh:

I think they come around once every 35 years Lee so not long now bud :RpS_thumbsup:

Well it looks like I am up the creek
I have still got about 28 years to go
You all know how to make someone feel good lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.