I cant plaster anymore!

Piss off I've got a moody teenager and moany missus at home, I go to work to get away from it all. :ROFLMAO:
well look at the bright side cockney, spurs or chelsea season ticket next year as west ham look down, hopefully your application to move up north will be granted, moody teenager will bring home a northern girlfreind one day, a brand new sparkling handboard ,from the wife at xmas, no more jellied eels to eat or pearly queens to meet,no chimney stacks to dance around ,

Get down fella it’s my round
80AF3FA4-4681-4C1A-AEE4-D6767E1258E2.jpeg
my grace would turn you into a man
hurry up please I like my beer chilled.
stop dordling

get your stairs quoted mate
well have a look (y) (y)
It doesn’t need doing though mate, my point is though the guy could come and quote and be a chancer and quote pennies. I quoted a mate round the corner £800 for his hsl a few weeks ago. He called me and said another lad (who used to work for me) was gonna do it for £600. This only proves my point that you can still charge top money with these lads knocking about on your patch if you can sell yourself

It doesn’t need doing though mate, my point is though the guy could come and quote and be a chancer and quote pennies. I quoted a mate round the corner £800 for his hsl a few weeks ago. He called me and said another lad (who used to work for me) was gonna do it for £600. This only proves my point that you can still charge top money with these lads knocking about on your patch if you can sell yourself

I'm certainly not pulling anyone
just be interesting to see the facts on what your local spreads would charge mate.

Where bouts are you