I cant plaster anymore!

What quatating customers bottom of the barrel money,not my kind of people I go after,I do love this its poor me its all I can get around my way..judging by your posts your never or was never likely to get top money as you can't sell yourself.you look at things too basically and clearly under sell plastering
If it was a level playing field and every single plasterer had to charge the same money then people like that literally wouldn’t work as they couldn’t sell pussy to a virgin

I love it when people argue about earnings,
Just because you've got the same profession
Is never gonna mean are you turn the same money,
Some businesses thrive some businesses average some struggle it's that f****** simple
@carys you don't set plasterers rates mate

why don't the 3 lads bickering
get a quote
each for there own staircase
off 3 spreads in there area....

put it up on here.

wel have a look at the prices.

post it up

why don't the 3 lads bickering
get a quote
each for there own staircase
off 3 spreads in there area....

put it up on here.

wel have a look at the prices.

post it up
I can do three quotes if anyone needs any insurance work, keep it to yourselves though.

yep
stop the squabbling at least mate (y)
I've had customers quote this s*** to me before
Screenshot_20200709-225234_Chrome.jpg

hows andy mate x
just come off that vr machine
feels like I havnt been around for a year lol
I'm all good matey thank you.
Are you managing to drink whilst wearing that gizmo? I'm worried the chancellor will have to announce rescue measures for the breweries if not.

I'm all good matey thank you.
Are you managing to drink whilst wearing that gizmo? I'm worried the chancellor will have to announce rescue measures for the breweries if not.

no
I switched it off
for a few beers now mate.

what's a chancellor ??

the man who prices staircases ??

I had to pay £80 for a carpet cleaner after my stair winder

even though I paid £350 off the credit card for a carpet cleaner grace never used :crying: :crying: