I cant plaster anymore!

Members online

Forget the Money per hour. He priced jobs high, only does 2-3 days and based on what he’s charged for those jobs he pockets about 700 a week. I get how you’re breaking it down and it’s technically right. But the jobs he chooses are high earners for people who are willing to pay for quality.
I wouldn't bother explaining it he still won't get it

First post you said you onlworked 5 6 hours that 11 hours 700 pounds so that about 55pound hour. So if I charge 55 hour 5 6 days a week a normal working week 8 hours a day I'd be not far from 100 thousand a year
No one's saying that you can fill a full years work with those sort of jobs. He's ONLY doing the jobs that pay well.

OK if you say so
When you've been grafting 6 days a week for what you think is decent money this is actually quite hard to get your head around. I was charging £200 a day a year ago, then thought I'd chance my arm and raise it to £250, and since lockdown have been quoting £300. I've gone from working 5 days a week for £1000 to 3 days a week for £900, and I'm still turning away work, could earn £1500 a week if I wanted or up my day rate further but I'm happy I've found a happy medium. You're working 6 days, not seeing your family as much all because you won't just wack an extra £100 on your day rate

Forget the Money per hour. He priced jobs high, only does 2-3 days and based on what he’s charged for those jobs he pockets about 700 a week. I get how you’re breaking it down and it’s technically right. But the jobs he chooses are high earners for people who are willing to pay for quality.
I wouldn't bother explaining it he still won't get it
Don't bother I whant listen to you any way becouse like kids on here anyway every thread thers argument shows the mentality on here.

When you've been grafting 6 days a week for what you think is decent money this is actually quite hard to get your head around. I was charging £200 a day a year ago, then thought I'd chance my arm and raise it to £250, and since lockdown have been quoting £300. I've gone from working 5 days a week for £1000 to 3 days a week for £900, and I'm still turning away work, could earn £1500 a week if I wanted or up my day rate further but I'm happy I've found a happy medium. You're working 6 days, not seeing your family as much all because you won't just wack an extra £100 on your day rate
£150 a day 6 days a week and thinking its decent money,1 day of week to yourself,I'm only doing another 5 years then I'm off down to 1 day a week,purely 4 leisure money

£150 a day 6 days a week and thinking its decent money,1 day of week to yourself,I'm only doing another 5 years then I'm off down to 1 day a week,purely 4 leisure money
It brilliant money wher I am based so if you whant give it a go smart arse join me here to see how much earn plenty of room

It brilliant money wher I am based so if you whant give it a go smart arse join me here to see how much earn plenty of room
What quatating customers bottom of the barrel money,not my kind of people I go after,I do love this its poor me its all I can get around my way..judging by your posts your never or was never likely to get top money as you can't sell yourself.you look at things too basically and clearly under sell plastering

What quatating customers bottom of the barrel money,not my kind of people I go after,I do love this its poor me its all I can get around my way..judging by your posts your never or was never likely to get top money as you can't sell yourself.you look at things too basically and clearly under sell plastering
Your all talk. Your only hear a month you can say your wind up merchant whith a name like Kinkyboy lol

I love it when people argue about earnings,
Just because you've got the same profession
Is never gonna mean are you turn the same money,
Some businesses thrive some businesses average some struggle it's that f****** simple
@carys you don't set plasterers rates mate

Some businesses thrive some businesses average some struggle it's that f****** simple
Think its down to jealousy

Genuinley...I've lost the knack...I need to go back to old school basics and start back at beginning with 2 proper coats from separate mixes.

I just cant ever be arsed to mix up again so blast it 1 coat on board at best same mix laid back in and either I've become shite or I just cant make it work anymore.

Just cant face adding extra couple of hours to each day with fresh mixes.

Think I need to pack tools up and become a lolly pop man!

Thoughts? G** & LIKE F*****g FACEBOOK

:inocente: old age setting zombie ----- or did you ever have the knack ???:LOL:

I dont fall out whith nobody m8 unless it serious . I work hard 5 6 days a week I have so for the last 25 years and I'm going to so for the next 5years till I pack it in
Try working easy for the next five years instead of hard.

I'm not hear to work smart I'm hear graft to give people good standard of work reasonblele price whithout doing my self out of pocket and if the overpriced people can't compete whith me tough!
What if you don't make it another five years?