I cant plaster anymore!

Just have a backup to what your saying
I
So u work 6 days a week at £150 a day?? I'm older than you on 2-3 days a week max and I earn roughly same in that time,does that mean I'm bragging about money? Not to be offensive but your money obsessed its just your in the cheaper money obsessed bracket
You’re so f**k**g stupid. So you’re saying you work hard so you can retire early and comfortably? That’s being driven by money dumb dumb. I’m doing the exact same thing but for some reason you have this r******d way of thinking and because I don’t work for 150 a day you think I’m up to my eye balls in debt for a flash car on my drive. I don’t even have a car you sausage
Kinkyboy lol

Been reading this post and I'm over 50 just by a couple of years ahem!! Problem is our body can't take the strain on an hour day any more!! We are all getting old, and after a covid lay off we are seeing the other side of life where people of our age who let's say have played the system are fitter cus they haven't been out in all weathers and up at 5am so you get there early to start a day of s**t!! I don't blame zombie!! I'm giving up end of this year... I'll do a few patching jobs if I feel like it? Fook it life is to short.

Been reading this post and I'm over 50 just by a couple of years ahem!! Problem is our body can't take the strain on an hour day any more!! We are all getting old, and after a covid lay off we are seeing the other side of life where people of our age who let's say have played the system are fitter cus they haven't been out in all weathers and up at 5am so you get there early to start a day of s**t!! I don't blame zombie!! I'm giving up end of this year... I'll do a few patching jobs if I feel like it? Fook it life is to short.
8 hour day..

8 hour day..
What's a 8 hour day? I'm working today,most il do is 6 hours then another 5 hours tomorrow then thats me done until Wednesday next week..in this time I'd of earned nearly £700 labour.use your heads,pick the jobs you want to do and price high so u only do 2/3 days a week its a simple work ethic when you get to our age,works bliss when you work like this

What's a 8 hour day? I'm working today,most il do is 6 hours then another 5 hours tomorrow then thats me done until Wednesday next week..in this time I'd of earned nearly £700 labour.use your heads,pick the jobs you want to do and price high so u only do 2/3 days a week its a simple work ethic when you get to our age,works bliss when you work like this
Your full og bull s**t Kinkyboy lol

So that 11 hours work 700 pounds he said.. So that a day work for 700 pound a day?
Mate I just did Monday and Tuesday a hall stairs and landing on your average 3 bed semi. Board hall ceiling, pva and skim the rest. I was done for 1.30 Monday and went and did a £100 patch job on the way home. Tuesday I finished the whole job by 3. £100 mats and fuel. £850 after materials and fuel for the two days that were a piece of piss. Used 6 bags and hardly broke a sweat. That’s easily achieved anywhere in the country

Last edited:
Mate I just did Monday and Tuesday a hall stairs and landing on your average 3 bed semi. Board hall ceiling, pva and skim the rest. I was done for 1.30 Monday and went and did a £100 patch job on the way home. Tuesday I finished the whole job by 3. £100 mats and fuel. £800 for the two days that were a piece of piss. Used 6 bags and hardly broke a sweat. That’s easily achieved anywhere in the country
OK if you say so

@Complete is correct mate I have an extension to do end of the month will take me 5 full days to tack dab and skim it out,minus the materials I'll be getting £425 quid a day just for the labor and I'll only be working until 3pm latest, when I I quote jobs i always add an extra day or so for completion so the customer thinks they ain't paying out massive sums of money for 1 day but I always do short days instead just to drag it out abit if it's a simple reskim,

@Complete is correct mate I have an extension to do end of the month will take me 5 full days to tack dab and skim it out,minus the materials I'll be getting £425 quid a day just for the labor and I'll only be working until 3pm latest, when I I quote jobs i always add an extra day or so for completion so the customer thinks they ain't paying out massive sums of money for 1 day but I always do short days instead just to drag it out abit if it's a simple reskim,
I bet you all the doctor looking on this thread be saying I should of being a plastrer lol

700 pounds for 13 hours work. What are you brain surgeon. That nearly 60 pound a hour what a load of cock bull.
Honestly you really need a sit down with somebody to show you how to price jobs/run a business,not to offend but you haven't a clue,I don't price day work sir I price per job and what the job is worth to me and them,its easily achieved your just not getting it and never will

Honestly you really need a sit down with somebody to show you how to price jobs/run a business,not to offend but you haven't a clue,I don't price day work sir I price per job and what the job is worth to me and them,its easily achieved your just not getting it and never will
I am siting down and listening. Do you know m8 I've done honest morning work il do a nice easy afternoon and il keep the wolf away for a day or two I'm happy so il leave it on that thanks for your suggestions.

I am siting down and listening. Do you know m8 I've done honest morning work il do a nice easy afternoon and il keep the wolf away for a day or two I'm happy so il leave it on that thanks for your suggestions.
Stop suggesting I'm lying then if you don't mind

Stop suggesting I'm lying then if you don't mind
OK I'm sorry if it sounded it like that to you. But I can get my head round 500 700 in 12 hours if you had a good year working on that rate you turn 100 grand a year. I did not now plasters could earn 70 100 grand a year understand If you had 5 lads working for you on big jobs

OK I'm sorry if it sounded it like that to you. But I can get my head round 500 700 in 12 hours if you had a good year working on that rate you turn 100 grand a year. I did not now plasters could earn 70 100 grand a year understand If you had 5 lads working for you on big jobs
Take a step back and read my posts..I work 2 to 3 days a week max,I'm semi retired I earn roughly £600-£800 per week after materials spent so how is that £100k a year,I'm realising now why your not getting it and I'm afraid its too late for you

Take a step back and read my posts..I work 2 to 3 days a week max,I'm semi retired I earn roughly £600-£800 per week after materials spent so how is that £100k a year,I'm realising now why your not getting it and I'm afraid its too late for you
Well if I charge your rate like you tell me to working 5 day a week and the od Saturday it would be 70 100 thousand.

First post you said you onlworked 5 6 hours that 11 hours 700 pounds so that about 55pound hour. So if I charge 55 hour 5 6 days a week a normal working week 8 hours a day I'd be not far from 100 thousand a year

First post you said you onlworked 5 6 hours that 11 hours 700 pounds so that about 55pound hour. So if I charge 55 hour 5 6 days a week a normal working week 8 hours a day I'd be not far from 100 thousand a year
Forget the Money per hour. He priced jobs high, only does 2-3 days and based on what he’s charged for those jobs he pockets about 700 a week. I get how you’re breaking it down and it’s technically right. But the jobs he chooses are high earners for people who are willing to pay for quality.