I cant plaster anymore!

Members online

Temporary, you'll be back on top, I'm 35 years in and that's nothing on here, it's love hate with this game. You wouldn't have what you've got without being good in this game. Just got to keep going, you'd make a s**t lollipop man.
schools are all shut anyway /hes got the spread blues it comes and goes

Genuinley...I've lost the knack...I need to go back to old school basics and start back at beginning with 2 proper coats from separate mixes.

I just cant ever be arsed to mix up again so blast it 1 coat on board at best same mix laid back in and either I've become shite or I just cant make it work anymore.

Just cant face adding extra couple of hours to each day with fresh mixes.

Think I need to pack tools up and become a lolly pop man!

Thoughts? G** & LIKE F*****g FACEBOOK
Lol, I was like that last year, didn't seem what I did finish always looked shut, no matter how many trowels gave it...
Then worked with my mate who taught me and it was same same...
The product is just s**t now compared to years ago I think, we never needed all these different trowel then to get spot on finish. .
These trowels just been designed to give us a chance with the crap

Genuinley...I've lost the knack...I need to go back to old school basics and start back at beginning with 2 proper coats from separate mixes.

I just cant ever be arsed to mix up again so blast it 1 coat on board at best same mix laid back in and either I've become shite or I just cant make it work anymore.

Just cant face adding extra couple of hours to each day with fresh mixes.

Think I need to pack tools up and become a lolly pop man!

Thoughts? G** & LIKE F*****g FACEBOOK
In same m8 had enough of keeping people happy the job a good one. I'd stick to the old school and take it easy keep a spunge handy in room. So if you loose control that in the mind I'm OK the spunge will save the day lol. To me it all about enjoying the work when that gone your fuked Most builders and plastrers are money driven to me that the beginning of miserable bloke. Have you ever seen a happy builder plaster ect happy when ther driven by money.

In same m8 had enough of keeping people happy the job a good one. I'd stick to the old school and take it easy keep a spunge handy in room. So if you loose control that in the mind I'm OK the spunge will save the day lol. To me it all about enjoying the work when that gone your fuked Most builders and plastrers are money driven to me that the beginning of miserable bloke. Have you ever seen a happy builder plaster ect happy when ther driven by money.
Yes!

like everybody else pay the bills. But money not on my mind when when I wake up in the morning. If it on your mind aways it a problem like any Drug.
You don’t really make sense mate. You e got this warped view that plasterers that charge top money and earn a good Wack are obsessed with having a newer car than next door when that’s total b*ll***s. You know what I work for? As much money as I can. You know what I spend that money on, time with my family. If I make double what you do I can work half as much and live the same. I’ve been the busy fool thinking I’m creaming it working 6-7 days a week for 150 but you’re not, it’s a wage in the end that the bottom falls out of when the 12 year old van needs a new gear box or you have a week off with a dodgy shoulder!

You don’t really make sense mate. You e got this warped view that plasterers that charge top money and earn a good Wack are obsessed with having a newer car than next door when that’s total b*ll***s. You know what I work for? As much money as I can. You know what I spend that money on, time with my family. If I make double what you do I can work half as much and live the same. I’ve been the busy fool thinking I’m creaming it working 6-7 days a week for 150 but you’re not, it’s a wage in the end that the bottom falls out of when the 12 year old van needs a new gear box or you have a week off with a dodgy shoulder!
still got morgatge.. Gear box whent on van last year had a nice holiday in Spain. Pint once a week kids are healthy got two houses charge 150 day work 6 days a week still got 12 grand in Bank. morgatge paid in 5 years income from holiday home happy days can't be bad can it m8? Best thing about it I haven't got money on the mind like you!

still got morgatge.. Gear box whent on van last year had a nice holiday in Spain. Pint once a week kids are healthy got two houses charge 150 day work 6 days a week still got 12 grand in Bank. morgatge paid in 5 years income from holiday home happy days can't be bad can it m8? Best thing about it I haven't got money on the mind like you!
But you have tho? Ur every comment is about money

So you have two houses and cash in the bank etc but you don’t think about money? Ok

How old are you?

So you have two houses and cash in the bank etc but you don’t think about money? Ok
No I just save here ther If I need something I put it on card and I will put a limit on it and wll not buy anything till card is cleared

No I just save here ther If I need something I put it on card and I will put a limit on it and wll not buy anything till card is cleared
So you think about money
No m8 try not to it makes me unhappy. If thers plenty of work bills are paid family healthy you just wake up in the morning I just say I'm so glad to fight a nother day and look forward to be semi retired at 52

No m8 try not to it makes me unhappy. If thers plenty of work bills are paid family healthy you just wake up in the morning I just say I'm so glad to fight a nother day and look forward to be semi retired at 52
I think I'm lucky I'm in a good place and reasonable goal to reach in 5 6 years not wishing my life away. But who whant to graft in this game in ther 50s

My point is mate you assume I think a certain way but you’re wrong

Money means nothing to me . Without health you got nothing

Reminds me I’ve got to watch Jerry maguire again...

the great dicky fox: I love my wife,I love my life,and I wish you my kind of success....

my eyes were leaking writing that..

Last edited:
Becouse il be taking this piss out of you for the next 20 years becouse you still be pastering and yo be fuked lol
You’re so f**k**g stupid. So you’re saying you work hard so you can retire early and comfortably? That’s being driven by money dumb dumb. I’m doing the exact same thing but for some reason you have this r******d way of thinking and because I don’t work for 150 a day you think I’m up to my eye balls in debt for a flash car on my drive. I don’t even have a car you sausage

You’re so f**k**g stupid. So you’re saying you work hard so you can retire early and comfortably? That’s being driven by money dumb dumb. I’m doing the exact same thing but for some reason you have this r******d way of thinking and because I don’t work for 150 a day you think I’m up to my eye balls in debt for a flash car on my drive. I don’t even have a car you sausage
Your right there,I don't think there's much between his ears.i don't get his logic of thinking

Becouse il be taking this piss out of you for the next 20 years becouse you still be pastering and yo be fuked lol
So u work 6 days a week at £150 a day?? I'm older than you on 2-3 days a week max and I earn roughly same in that time,does that mean I'm bragging about money? Not to be offensive but your money obsessed its just your in the cheaper money obsessed bracket

Your right there,I don't think there's much between his ears.i don't get his logic of thinking
Don't get your nickers in a twist lol