how would you tackle this

Members online

No members online now.

S a plastering

Private Member
image.png
got this wall to do he just wants flat render Weber OCR how would you get over the screen blocks was going to mesh it but not many places to fix too is ther nything else that would do cheers

when we say mesh do everything mean eml or the mono mesh them screen blocks are ressesed in about 20mm also so it needs filling out first upto the brickwork

i would take the coping stones off and the screen blocks off, rebuild in brick, fit new coping stones.
there has been some movement in the middle of the wall.
rend aid, scrim, and what ever finish is required.

Reactions: Pug
i would take the coping stones off and the screen blocks off, rebuild in brick, fit new coping stones.
there has been some movement in the middle of the wall.
rend aid, scrim, and what ever finish is required.
that's one of the suggestions I put to him it would work out at 80 new concrete block he's had railings made for the top so no copings going back on

You could whack them off in about ten mallets worth..:hola:

Charge a day and I'd lay new blocks myself

Bead it all up , jobs a good un. :llorando:

that's one of the suggestions I put to him it would work out at 80 new concrete block he's had railings made for the top so no copings going back on
Bet he didn't scrimp on the fabricator? If he isn't prepared to start again sack him off.

i would use bricks not blocks, with blocks you will have different suctions.

View attachment 13131 got this wall to do he just wants flat render Weber OCR how would you get over the screen blocks was going to mesh it but not many places to fix too is ther nything else that would do cheers
Reverse your van in to the wall and say your sorry u can't open the doors to get your tools out and drive off .