How to price up a job

Look lads your mostly all dopey f**k**s. He you read my post in looking for a mathematical equation to work out how to price a job without having to measure out every room. If none of you know that fine just stop trying to take the piss, I've priced loads my own job's but only by what I want a day, I need a new way to do it, now try to rattle yer brains and think, please
There only one dopey c**t on here and that's you
Just do it the same way we all do it and that's how you've been told numpty

You are chatting absolute s**t to be honest!
Unless your doing massive areas it takes 1 minute max per room.
If your doing big areas common sense would say buy something that does it for you.
You mention a business development plan... You only need one of these if your looking for big funding to be a big contractor and to be honest and this is constructive criticism if you can't work out the quick way of measuring areas your business plan is nowhere near ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well why don't you tell me then, I mean that's what in asking you out for your critique

Kinda depends on ceiling heights no???
So you think about it!!
We do day in day out its boring!!
And your question has been more than answered so move on man or you'll end up in counseling.
image.gif

There only one dopey c**t on here and that's you
Just do it the same way we all do it and that's how you've been told numpty
You haven't toLd me anything, why don't you try again

Tell me LCD do you know what that means without googling it?
Or you could use pie to the power of 3 x 2 gravy [mushy peas] divide by % of vinegar expressed as a fraction of the lengthy of a smokey

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Kinda depends on ceiling heights no???
So you think about it!!
We do day in day out its boring!!
And your question has been more than answered so move on man or you'll end up in counseling.
View attachment 11470
It has not yet been ansWered, I'm looking for a quick simple mathematical equation to work out how to get the total square metre of all surface to be covered when measuring a house

Look lads your mostly all dopey f**k**s. He you read my post in looking for a mathematical equation to work out how to price a job without having to measure out every room. If none of you know that fine just stop trying to take the piss, I've priced loads my own job's but only by what I want a day, I need a new way to do it, now try to rattle yer brains and think, please
First take a couple of these
8141_10154054739973812_6158424096506986714_n.jpg

Read it off the plans mate, if you haven't got plans employ an architect he'll draw one up for you

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It has not yet been ansWered, I'm looking for a quick simple mathematical equation to work out how to get the total square metre of all surface to be covered when measuring a house
((Wall length1+wall length2+wall length3+wall length4)*ceiling height)+(wall length1*wall length2)=m²
For a standard room with 4 walls, if this not helping you I'm not sure what will

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Good luck having fun with yourselves lads, all ye have done is talk s**t

Man I can measure a room out on prob and get metres squared but I was looking for a method a mathematical method of coming up with entire surface area to be plastered, Jesus lads read the question