How to get the gypsum whitebook

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

markj

I have been reading post on here and also seeing products that could be of use that I didn't know about and I was wondering how do I go about getting a copy of the white book
Any help would be great
Thanks
Mark

as above -- download the pdf files you could just drop the chapters you want (y) not sure if they still do the white book as a hard copy

a book from british gypsum with all the technical stuff of their products- platerboards and systems , plasters ect

Wtf is the white book
20160319_194547.jpg
20160319_194447.jpg

If u email them for a white book u get some email back asking loads of stuff like project address and value and all this other crap proper G** lord at BG

the white book is usually only handed out to architects and project managers, not to the person who has to use the materials.
years ago bg use to produce the green book , a small handbook that was given to plasterers, i do have a couple, but they are out dated.

the white book is usually only handed out to architects and project managers, not to the person who has to use the materials.
years ago bg use to produce the green book , a small handbook that was given to plasterers, i do have a couple, but they are out dated.
My book in the pictures above is 2008.

If u email them for a white book u get some email back asking loads of stuff like project address and value and all this other crap proper G** lord at BG
Yer, that might be because a certain Facebook group members started requesting them day in day out, better off getting the digital version it's lighter anyways

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

They sent me a White book, don't know why, I didn't ask for it.
They printed "This white book is the property of Eddie Wrynn" on the inside cover. This was about a yr ago. I sent @markj a pic of it.
I have it at home mark if you ever need it

The online info is very good certain systems if you do them wrong on jobs can come back to bite you.

My book in the pictures above is 2008.

my 2 green books are from the 60s although they are not dated.
one was produced by the gotham company, before the name change to british gypsum, the second book is from british gypsum.
the gotham book states how to mix sand with browning this practice finished about 1965. the bg book states the new premixed carlite plasters, which first appeared about 1965.

They sent me a White book, don't know why, I didn't ask for it.
They printed "This white book is the property of Eddie Wrynn" on the inside cover. This was about a yr ago. I sent @markj a pic of it.
I have it at home mark if you ever need it

Thanks Eddie your a star
I will have a look on line first I just wanted to know a few bits
How are you holding up in the heat

got one of these a couple of weeks ago, applied for one by e-mail, arrived next day by courier, book is bigger than war and peace, and just as boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.