How to fix bad plastering? reskim? easy fill? toupre tx110? Pls help..

BadPlasterer

Hi all, plasterer didnt smoothen after 2nd coat and now Im left with walls full of imperfections as shown in the photos.. any advice on how to fix these? can i put a coat of easy fill on top ? or PVA and reskim everything? (is 1 coat enough?) or perhaps use toupre tx110 filler and try and fix each individual imperfection? Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks

Attachments

• How to fix bad plastering? reskim? easy fill? toupre tx110? Pls help..
    ppp1.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 119
    ppp2.jpg
    718.4 KB · Views: 117
    ppp3.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 114
Hi all, plasterer didnt smoothen after 2nd coat and now Im left with walls full of imperfections as shown in the photos.. any advice on how to fix these? can i put a coat of easy fill on top ? or PVA and reskim everything? (is 1 coat enough?) or perhaps use toupre tx110 filler and try and fix each individual imperfection? Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks

Sand first

Then sand again

Then check if it needs sanding

Then easi fill.

Then sand

(TX is too good for that, it is for fine work. Very fine powder and sands to nothing. Leave TX for the pros)

You're one away from concrete.

You’ve done that yourself. Go on admit it. No plasterer would tell you they didn’t flatten the second coat, nor would know the process as to why it looks shite.
No, was a friend who did it. Thought I knew what he was doing until I saw the end result.. Can I use lining paper then paint on top ?

Sand first

Then sand again

Then check if it needs sanding

Then easi fill.

Then sand

(TX is too good for that, it is for fine work. Very fine powder and sands to nothing. Leave TX for the pros)

You're one away from concrete.
can I just put lining paper over it? or i need to smoothen it a bit with easy fill before that?.. was thinking to just put lining paper on top then 2 coats of emulsion paint

Sand all the of the rough bits easi fill where it needs it all sand that back paint one wall preferably the one that needed the most snagging see what it looks like once painted if shite proceed to lining paper