How to fill in hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

Ok, so basically I know absolutely nothing about plastering, I've never done it in my entire life.

So I need to put new skirting board down. I ripped off the skirting board pieces the other day (totally wrecked due to termite damage, termites since gone) and I discovered a bit of a hole in the plaster where the skirting board was. Is it absolutely necessary to fill in this hole before I put the new skirting boards down? And if so, how do I do it?

Like I said, totally new to this, I have no idea what to do, and what kind of plaster this is.

Photos showing the hole:
How to fill in hole?
How to fill in hole?

I think the title of this thread could have been better worded. :RpS_w00t:
How to fill in a hole? How do you fill a hole in? I have a hole, how do I fill it? There is a void where my old skirting was removed ,what should I do about it?

You guys are hilarious!

Ok so the skirting boards are on (not the best job, but I don't really care!) and there are some left over gaps from where the holes in the plaster are.

Is there any sort of gap filler stuff I can get to fill the gaps in it/make it look a bit nicer? There's also a gap in between the smallest piece of skirting and the longest one.

Photos will explain!

How to fill in hole?

How to fill in hole?

How to fill in hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.