How to fill in hole?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

Ok, so basically I know absolutely nothing about plastering, I've never done it in my entire life.

So I need to put new skirting board down. I ripped off the skirting board pieces the other day (totally wrecked due to termite damage, termites since gone) and I discovered a bit of a hole in the plaster where the skirting board was. Is it absolutely necessary to fill in this hole before I put the new skirting boards down? And if so, how do I do it?

Like I said, totally new to this, I have no idea what to do, and what kind of plaster this is.

Photos showing the hole:
Jhqb6Oe
urMJ3ty

I think the title of this thread could have been better worded. :RpS_w00t:
How to fill in a hole? How do you fill a hole in? I have a hole, how do I fill it? There is a void where my old skirting was removed ,what should I do about it?

You guys are hilarious!

Ok so the skirting boards are on (not the best job, but I don't really care!) and there are some left over gaps from where the holes in the plaster are.

Is there any sort of gap filler stuff I can get to fill the gaps in it/make it look a bit nicer? There's also a gap in between the smallest piece of skirting and the longest one.

Photos will explain!

uuR2xtU.jpg

DNn0oxd.jpg

bKwFarI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.