How much would this cost to skim

edge1971

Hi I was just wondering if any of you guys would put a price on this, not that I want anyone to do it. I just want to know if I can afford it. I have added some photos. One is the high ceiling above the stairs, the top of the stairs, both sides of stairs and my top landing that need doing.
Would I have to remove the bannister and do any prep work for a plasterer coming in too?
I'd really appreciate any help as money is tight and its my first hoem which I have ahd a nightmare in up to now.
Propper done over by my socail housing!

Attachments

• DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 268
  • DSC_0019.JPG
    DSC_0019.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 276
  • DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 261
  • DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 273
Becasue Im asking for some Idea on something you have to mock me? Straight block it is then and I'll wait for someone thats mature.

Pictures don't do justice, but why you want to reskim it? If it's social housing let the housing association deal with it, but looking at it doubt you will be a priority for them.

The pictures are for the size and not images of where its bad. trust me its bad. They wont do anything. they made me move into a s**t hole and i have had most things done now but by cowboys. I thought I was coming to a decent place but its starting to be clear to me im surrounded by c**ts.

The pictures are for the size and not images of where its bad. trust me its bad. They wont do anything. they made me move into a s**t hole and i have had most things done now but by cowboys. I thought I was coming to a decent place but its starting to be clear to me im surrounded by c**ts.
How did they made you move in?
Surely you seen it prior moving in?
Social housing maintenance work usually carried out by burnt out tradesmen waiting for retirement.
HSL is 650 but don't call me as I'm a c**t.

I did mate and I told her that it was a s**t hole. Long story and I had to get the local politician out and he sorted most things but other things keep poping up as I go. Ive looked at the hall and its just terriblr. (worse than my spelling) :D I had a foot and a half of plaster fall of my window reveal) curved) and they said it was decoration . This with a plasterer that was already downstairs at the time and he said he couldnt do that for me as it had to be booked in and he left with s**t loads of plaster left in his bucket. Theyre a joke but I need my house done nice mate.

I don’t think calling everyone c**ts before you even get started is going to do you any favours I think you need to pay out for a thicker skin before you pay for your hall to be skimmed
People have their own way of dealing with things. If people put up gifs to take the piss instead of not helping then they should be ready for retaliation they do that so i do this. f**k em. Thats them? Well thats me.

My wife has a house in Poland where I plan to retire to but I dont want lumpy holey walls. If I was just to sand and fill it it would take forever and Im not skilled.

I mean this with the greatest respect why spend money on a property you dont own?

Surley this only makes the chance of saving for your own house harder!
I've done loads of jobs for council tenants over the years some are because council plasterers are dreadful and others intend to stay there for years and just want to tart the place up. Its their money I'll happily take it.

I've done loads of jobs for council tenants over the years some are because council plasterers are dreadful and others intend to stay there for years and just want to tart the place up. Its their money I'll happily take it.
So how much money would you take though ? Yeah I guess it you cant give me an honest view just in case everyone else sees what a bunch of rip off merchants you lot really are :D

Just remembered i think i have a pop corn machine stuck in a cupboard. If its still there i.ll chuck it in @Olican next charity draw lol. Only ised it once and can remember shouting wife to get me a bigger bowl . Amazing how much popcorn comes from one handful or corn

Just remembered i think i have a pop corn machine stuck in a cupboard. If its still there i.ll chuck it in @Olican next charity draw lol. Only ised it once and can remember shouting wife to get me a bigger bowl . Amazing how much popcorn comes from one handful or corn
I thank you John that is a lovely gesture, I'm still preparing for the next charity event. Updates coming soon