How much to render a 3 bed semi gable end

Members online

MrJK

Just what says in the title. Am trying to get back into it after being away from the game for a few years. Also wondering if am a bit too old to pick up the tools again at 47 . f**k it though gotta take a chance. Hi all btw

Just what says in the title. Am trying to get back into it after being away from the game for a few years. Also wondering if am a bit too old to pick up the tools again at 47 . f**k it though gotta take a chance. Hi all btw
I'm 47 and on price every day you'll soon get back into it . Then after a month wanna run like f**k from it like I want to . Hz ha

On average here in Manchester its between 50 /60 ££ a meter supplying. But some clever c**t from down south will be getting a £200 a square not doubt lol

Ffs give us a break...if you dont know what you should charge then you shouldnt be doing the job.

Thread closed
Guys gotta start somewhere. Last time I was plastering skim was mixed with a stick

Last edited:
That must of been some years back . The thought of those days is making me shudder
Yeah was a while ago but have been working as a welder for the last 20 years and the hourly rate is just dog s**t. Wtf was I thinking?

Anyway am actually a qualified plasterer so fook it. Time to apply for cscs and see what’s changed

Yeah was a while ago but have been working as a welder for the last 20 years and the hourly rate is just dog s**t. Wtf was I thinking?

Anyway am actually a qualified plasterer so fook it. Time to apply for cscs and see what’s changed
[/QUOTE

love it,..diving out of welding and going to hit a gable end with a certificate...post pics of your effort!!.....
genuinely interested ‍♀️

Th
have to agree with that comment.
my youngest son is 47 ,he started plastering at 16 and we had Bosch paddles at that time.
Ghat depends on what tight bastards you was working for we never had mixers till I was 21 and I'm 47 . There no way them wankers I served my time with would buy a mixer

Ffs so uve got a certificate saying your qualified your jumping on some poor buggers gable wall and rendering hahahahahaha
Naa not at all mate. Wouldn’t dream of it. Just putting a few questions out there see what’s what. Shitty housing association job would do me fine