How much for a second hand g4 with genny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying, it comes with a 12kw gen plus jobby as supplied by pft.
The seller doesn't know the age, certainly doesn't look new, was serviced in Essex recently. Maybe
someone knows of the machine?

We have a G4 for sale, £2500.00 + vat with 6 months warranty. With new water works and a brand new top motor. You can base your price on that if you want. Hope that helps

Buying, it comes with a 12kw gen plus jobby as supplied by pft.
The seller doesn't know the age, certainly doesn't look new, was serviced in Essex recently. Maybe
someone knows of the machine?
Have you used a G4 before Brp ??

Unfortunately we don't have any used genes. Brand new ones are £1995.00 + vat.

if you want to have a look at the machine your more than welcome to come up for a demo. Training will also be free of charge

Unfortunately we don't have any used genes. Brand new ones are £1995.00 + vat.

if you want to have a look at the machine your more than welcome to come up for a demo. Training will also be free of charge
Youre based in cheltenham? Are you open saturdays?

No
I'm not gonna wing it tho! Will need training
To be honest mate ,you will need a bit more back up then that ,if someone like one plasterers 1stop have one to sell ,you will gain the on going back up ,as other guys that deal in this game like pft can give

Last edited:
i day i will learne to spell ,with all this cold weather ,i have time on my hands :RpS_blushing:

To be honest mate ,you will need a bit more back up then that ,if someone like one plasterers 1stop have one to sell ,you will gain the on going back up ,as other guys that deal in this game like pft can give
Thanks mate, everyone one on here praises the after sales support so its definitely something i know i'll need.

Not 100% sure yet. Maybe slightly earlier than normal cause we are moving to a new premises. Probably the 21st though. Let me know when you can come down, refresher courses are always available for you and your gang, also we are the phone phone 7 days a week.

There it is then, my reason to break up on the wednesday!
Im going to come down on thursday 20th then and have a look, what times best?

Haha good work! Anytime mate, before 10 is probs best then you can have a good go with the machine etc and be home for a decent time. Have you got our address?

Haven't bought one just yet, still want to see a couple more and get the best deal i can.
Id say go and have a look at some spraying and then think if you'd have enough work available to justify getting one.
You've got to be able to make more money or make your day a couple hours shorter for it to pay for itself i think. Id be happy for same money and less hours grafting!

have you seen the ritmo m in action for real yet? im gettting for details and prices at the mo, really interested but very expensive and people seem to have a few problems with them!

They are very good just dont get a powercoat get a ritmo m, then if u wanna spray skim the conversion kit and a high flow air compressor.

We now seem to have a someone working infront doing the skimming by hand on smaller projects then come in and do any floating with the machine. Thats where you get the most gain from a machine.

Do you find the ritmo increases productivity when skimming? Is the taping up and extra prep worth the hassle? We've just got a powercoat but havent used it yet.

It does improve productivity when skimming however you will find that it also improves productivity on float and set and all rendering as much if not more. Then when you consider the profit margins are better with them forms of plastering and that the machine takes most of the hard graft involved with them away, suddenly you find you self wondering why your skimming at all!

Trust me you wont regret getting a ritmo at all!

Just seen were your based mate I may have a large care home coming up in poole, its Knauf pre bagged stuff which your powercoat can spray. About 18000m2 of it. You intrested in joining us if it all comes through?

Yea we have a ritmo m, and like you say, its a real asset for rendering/floating. Im keen to put some mp75 through it now after seeing comments from guys here.
I was in two minds whether we needed a powercoat tbh, I need to get it out on site and have a play with it I guess. What is your preferred material for skimming?

They are very good just dont get a powercoat get a ritmo m, then if u wanna spray skim the conversion kit and a high flow air compressor.

We now seem to have a someone working infront doing the skimming by hand on smaller projects then come in and do any floating with the machine. Thats where you get the most gain from a machine.

does the ritmo m come with everything you need? ie the right size compressor

so you have a ritmo M and ritmo powercoat? nice :)

we use mp finish as we can get it delivered next day or the day after straight from the knauf factory. We also spray mp75 so i do like to keep with the same make. Plus Knauf actually have presence on this forum and seem to listen to what we say :RpS_thumbsup:

does the ritmo m come with everything you need? ie the right size compressor

The compressor is a personal thing mate, i feel it works better with more air. Others dont. It didnt really bother me anyways as i wanted the high powered compressor for acylics anyways.

There is no better all round machine on the market then the ritmo as far as im concered.

err.... what did you say Steve.... lol

just to put you right.... you get your material via merchant or dist, it just happens that you and they are near our factory in Sittingbourne....

we do not do collections by trade......

Status
Not open for further replies.