How much for a second hand g4 with genny?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't a Ritmo L have a better advantage over an M?

Thinking of the max 20m distance.

I am liking the idea of an L for pre bagged renders.

Wes

where do you normally buy your material from? or where would you buy your MP75 or MP finish?

I will see if I can get someone from Knauf to contact you to help you out.....

give me a call or drop me an E Mail - details on my profile......

Richard Lord

The compressor is a personal thing mate, i feel it works better with more air. Others dont. It didnt really bother me anyways as i wanted the high powered compressor for acylics anyways.

There is no better all round machine on the market then the ritmo as far as im concered.

thanks mate! any advice before purchasing? sorry for chewing your ear off

err.... what did you say Steve.... lol

just to put you right.... you get your material via merchant or dist, it just happens that you and they are near our factory in Sittingbourne....

we do not do collections by trade......

correct sorry

We ring TP place a order, they ring knauf and get it made as the factory, Tp collect it and take it straight to sites as its normally local :RpS_laugh:

I dont have a direct line to the umper lumpers :RpS_crying:

Mr Bag

where are you based? you will then get the attention of the right supplier.... (sorry you might have already sorted this elsewhere....)

best advise I would give you is - get a relationship with you local PFT supplier - for both machine supply, training, spares and telephone help (help is the key thing!)

Good Luck mate!!

thanks mate! any advice before purchasing? sorry for chewing your ear off

It will take a good few months of ******* up and being slower then by hand at first, so dont give up.

And if you do keep it clean and get it on ebay so i can buy it off you :RpS_thumbsup:

How much for a second hand g4 with genny?

These guys are just waiting for your order Steve!! LOL

I would be interested in helping you in poole, yes thanks. Let us know as and when you know anything.
What compressor did you get for skimming in the end? Yes we had the M and for christmas treated the lads to the one off ebay that was for sale with the big external compressor.

It will take a good few months of ******* up and being slower then by hand at first, so dont give up.

And if you do keep it clean and get it on ebay so i can buy it off you :RpS_thumbsup:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

That might be the push he needs - knowledge that if he don't like it, you will buy if off him! LOL

I would be interested in helping you in poole, yes thanks. Let us know as and when you know anything.
What compressor did you get for skimming in the end? Yes we had the M and for christmas treated the lads to the one off ebay that was for sale with the big external compressor.

Thats the one i wanted......

Poole job has just been canceled

Wes

where do you normally buy your material from? or where would you buy your MP75 or MP finish?

I will see if I can get someone from Knauf to contact you to help you out.....

give me a call or drop me an E Mail - details on my profile......

Richard Lord
Hi Richard,

Our local supplier is Jewson and Encon, I have found out that Encon stock Knauf plasters, as yet I have not used your plasters but we're keen to try them out.

Glenn (wezly)

What did you pay in the end?

Was a proper bargin imho, didnt get it as it was 240v and we waiting on some payments :RpS_crying:

Is it as clean as it looked?

Thanks Richard, PM has been sent :RpS_thumbup:

I got it for 3.2k and he delivered it, I was happy with that.
Its very clean, like brand new almost.

We got the M in July, so not long.

Mainly doing mono on domestics (weather permitting) until November, then stuck inside and used it twice for hardwall.

And yes, i've jammed it!:RpS_laugh:

The worst thing is it was my fault and my lab wont let it go! He dosn't like me going near the knobs!

We got the M in July, so not long.

Mainly doing mono on domestics (weather permitting) until November, then stuck inside and used it twice for hardwall.

And yes, i've jammed it!:RpS_laugh:

The worst thing is it was my fault and my lab wont let it go! He dosn't like me going near the knobs!
My lads the same ,justs looks at me if i get to close ,as if to say ,"you know f##k all ,now step back "

Status
Not open for further replies.