How much could I earn

Well the guys in your area can do about £160-200 a day on domestic jobs and f**k knows how they do it tbh. All are saying how generous the asian milfs are and funny enough they work from 9:30-16:00! I guess you have to drop the gym I am afraid mate and work on your charm and personal appearance , be more " I will accept any quote " guy. It may take you some time to beat the local plasterers with skills . I found handy to know where the competition lives, if you know what I mean. Good luck !

give-a-f**k-o-meter.gif

A descent plasterer round Manchester would be on around £120 a day.Obviously a trainee would be on much less.

Folks here love to jump in with smart unhelpful comments I've noticed. There are some good people here but they're massively out numbered by the knob jockeys.

Who's cock did you have to suck to become an approved member?

Did you build that fat arm, giving handjobs insite while labouring in your youth?

I'll await your smart comment, don't forget to attach a picture too!

Dannys and flynnys.....your are spot on tho gami....
except it was "on site"...not "in site":rolleyes:......

have a nice weekend
yikdeReiE.jpeg

....ya cock.:love:

i for one wood like some of these knob jockeys to work with us ,same mentality and be a good laugh just makes the day go faster.
the building trade over the last 20 odd years has become more of a boring place with less characters on site.
so much tension on these forums as of late

Folks here love to jump in with smart unhelpful comments I've noticed. There are some good people here but they're massively out numbered by the knob jockeys.

First of all I don't think this bloke is real. We don't talk prices on here it's on the email u get when u sign up here. My day rate is €170 on price I'd make a lot more. Can you not see how f**k*d up it is asking what should I charge a day.

i for one wood like some of these knob jockeys to work with us ,same mentality and be a good laugh just makes the day go faster.
the building trade over the last 20 odd years has become more of a boring place with less characters on site.
so much tension on these forums as of late
I agree it would be good to work with me

It's the same every year with tension people are on a downer because normally the bills for Christmas are in and the weather is bleak and generally jan and Feb are shirty months

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

First of all I don't think this bloke is real. We don't talk prices on here it's on the email u get when u sign up here. My day rate is €170 on price I'd make a lot more. Can you not see how f**k*d up it is asking what should I charge a day.

So you actually read the email and yet you're still talking about prices...

I'm not saying everyone should tell this prick what they're earning but they could give him advice or say nothing at all. People here seem quick to line up with the sarcastic comments and put downs. We were all starting out at some point, even you old biter fucks who've think you know it all.

So you actually read the email and yet you're still talking about prices...

I'm not saying everyone should tell this prick what they're earning but they could give him advice or say nothing at all. People here seem quick to line up with the sarcastic comments and put downs. We were all starting out at some point, even you old biter fucks who've think you know it all.

I did give him advise. I give him a ballpark figure what I charge a day. Am in Ireland. I don't know what part of the world he is in. All I know is Danny put me on the blod boy step for saying what I charge. I don't think €171 is bad for a days work. And when I finish my course I'll put it up to €200. (y)

I did give him advise. I give him a ballpark figure what I charge a day. Am in Ireland. I don't know what part of the world he is in. All I know is Danny put me on the blod boy step for saying what I charge. I don't think €171 is bad for a days work. And when I finish my course I'll put it up to €200. (y)

€171 and you're not even qualified!?!

And what's with the €1?

My original message wasn't directed at you.