How long would you give a labourer?

Lewwwiss

how long would you give a labourer with no prior experience plastering to get into the swing of things.. knocking up without having to ask if it's ok and getting consistency right all the time and other bits that a labourer would typically do..

A week or two. If he was lazy or on his phone all the time, a day or two. If he was a bit of a fuckwit but eager, a bit longer.

how long would you give a labourer with no prior experience plastering to get into the swing of things.. knocking up without having to ask if it's ok and getting consistency right all the time and other bits that a labourer would typically do..
All down to me or you to get best of him/her , only problem round here is can't find one to start with.

Have you been looking in the right places - or advertising, stipulating how generous you are :inocente::inocente:

My yard stick is, can they clean the bucket properly after a mix ! Without doubt the easiest yet most Important of tasks yet 9 out of 10 are told not to bother after day 1.

All down to me or you to get best of him/her , only problem round here is can't find one to start with.

I agree with the principle, but time doesn't allow though so it's either they hit the ground running or it's see ya.

I took a lad off of here a few years back apparently just done a year at college, struggled using a hammer lol.
The two key things for me are time keeping and enthusiasm, his time keeping was good, but zero enthusiasm.

Not enough work for them to do with modern plasters, only time I need one is with s&c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk