How long does monocouche take to dry to its "final" colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would 1,5 mm nano top coat(self cleaning) it will look clean and fresh for years and all the others will look dirty in a few years :)

If any body on here thinks they are the same colour then I think I might have to give it all up f4ck me lads ave a llooookkkk

I'm guessing you use magic render that fully cures to the right colour in 24 hours then?

Is it cheap?

Your the buyer, I'd want it right, if you don't like the colour make them knock it off and redo it's only about 10metres.

Well said mate , its not like its a few penny chews from a newsagents . Its probably the bigest thing people buy in there lives , and when its a new build more reason it should be the way its ment to be ..... Rigsby i see your point to , surely though it should be the same as the show house otherwise it isnt correct to the contract ? Handing deposit back may end up in court these days ??

have a look at a sample board, most suppliers have them.. thats the colour right there.. if its wrong, its wrong..sorted.. just been up to start another mono job close to the one i did friday, and its drying out lighter obviously, but not a world of difference from yesterdays colour...

For the builders side it could be cheaper to back out of the sale. Not all new housing sites have every house the same colour render.

For the builders side it could be cheaper to back out of the sale. Not all new housing sites have every house the same colour render.

I understand that , depends what they have been promised etc and what the contract entails because deposits been paid etc ..... With out seeing all that we can only guess ?

I'm guessing you use magic render that fully cures to the right colour in 24 hours then?

Is it cheap?
If you think that second house is going to cure back to the same colour as the first one jimbob your in the wrong game mate,also I don't use magic render I use the same bags with the same code on the side

Status
Not open for further replies.