How long before we're in trouble with money?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Without work, how long before things become critical with finances?

• Too late, I'm in the sh1t now.

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Middle of April.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • End of April.

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • End of May.

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • 3 - 6 months from now.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • 6 - 12 months from now.

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • I'm OK for a year or more.

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
Just got to ride it out brother,ye lifestyle going to be a uphill struggle till nxt summer but if you come out the other side ull be better for it..people are not just guna stop taking pride in there homes and not decorate etc,just guna be a struggle getting to that point but I'm sure majority will
Im alright mate,its the lads that when they were making money ,never put any away for a economic shock that are in trouble.im semi retiring next year im lucky.
And the shock thats coming aint a average recession. Call it doom and gloom by some,but some figures release over the last few days have not been seen since ww2.

Im alright mate,its the lads that when they were making money ,never put any away for a economic shock that are in trouble.im semi retiring next year im lucky.
And the shock thats coming aint a average recession. Call it doom and gloom by some,but some figures release over the last few days have not been seen since ww2.
Our economy is robust,people still get things done..we will be ok,nobody knows how long this will last,hopefully a few months but know1 knows..houses still need to be built etc..I'm ok as I'm cheap as chips..but pay peanuts get monkeys so there cant moan about my quality as I'm bottom of the rung

Our economy is robust,people still get things done..we will be ok,nobody knows how long this will last,hopefully a few months but know1 knows..houses still need to be built etc..I'm ok as I'm cheap as chips..but pay peanuts get monkeys so there cant moan about my quality as I'm bottom of the rung
But if prices drop you won't be much cheaper anymore. And they'll choose the recommended tradesman instead. And it sounds like you can't go much lower in price from what you've said!
We're all f**k*d

Just got to ride it out brother,ye lifestyle going to be a uphill struggle till nxt summer but if you come out the other side ull be better for it..people are not just guna stop taking pride in there homes and not decorate etc,just guna be a struggle getting to that point but I'm sure majority will
at 71 year old plastering from 15 just don't see the point in fck all anymore

But if prices drop you won't be much cheaper anymore. And they'll choose the recommended tradesman instead. And it sounds like you can't go much lower in price from what you've said!
We're all f**k*d
Hopefully cost of living will go down,then everything gradually goes back up..jobs a good en positive mind,positive outcome

Sorry mate i dont agree,houses dont need built.2008 recession, housing market collapsed,and this is far worse and we aint hardly touched it yet.

Have you plastered through a recession before?

Sorry mate i dont agree,houses dont need built.2008 recession, housing market collapsed,and this is far worse and we aint hardly touched it yet.
It’s just doom mongering for me,
A lot of people have secure jobs, money is cheap to borrow.2008 callaposed due to banking crises and lack of availability of mortgages and the like. We’re not building enough new houses miles off government targets.People will allways need housing as long as we’re a house buying nation, nothing will change, it will bounce back always does.

A lot of people have secure jobs, money is cheap to borrow.2008 callaposed due to banking crises and lack of availability of mortgages and the like. We’re not building enough new houses miles off government targets.People will allways need housing as long as we’re a house buying nation, nothing will change, it will bounce back always does.

Not sure about bounce mate last recession lingered for years

whats this crack n sturzeon going to ban alchol for 3 month she suicidal
images.jpeg

Not sure about bounce mate last recession lingered for years
The reality is nobody knows do they.
This ones a strange one though isnt it, in previous recessions we either had massive interest rates, or lack of finance etc, this world war 2 Great Depression rubbish it wasn’t the digital age and is like comparing apples with pears.most peoples jobs are secure and some industries are booming as well as failing, we will have tonnes of government debt to be paid back and taxes will go up, but factored into other things, I guess you’ll always get doom merchants and optimists.

Owls nothing like this has been seen before.do you realise the figures,this will be nothing like 2008. Aint nothing since the great depression and second world war has so much cash been thrown at economys in the world, the finiancial numbers released are eyewatering. You cant doom monger financial facts if people can be bothered looking at them.

Owls nothing like this has been seen before.do you realise the figures,this will be nothing like 2008. Aint nothing since the great depression and second world war has so much cash been thrown at economys in the world, the finiancial numbers released are eyewatering. You cant doom monger financial facts if people can be bothered looking at them.
Every advanced nation has debt, we’ve only just finished paying back the USA back for world war 2.
All your posts are pretty much the same thing pal, its always doom mongering of a fashion.

Every advanced nation has debt, we’ve only just finished paying back the USA back for world war 2.
All your posts are pretty much the same thing pal, its always doom mongering of a fashion.
God bless u owls.

Every nation has debt but ours is going to have doubled after this. Couple of centuries of austerity should sort it out

It’s not just a case of handing money over, it’s a drawn out process, it’s heath and safety processes etc I have to have it as we tackle big housing association projects and the like.
Is it a waste of time for a one man band?

Just 4 the record u can buy a 3 bed terrace in durham 4 £65k..so I'm on with saving a deposit,moneys cheap to borrow,this time next year rodders

Stop paying myself from end of this week
The bills are to be paid renters asking
For

Not been negative but these who buy this as real
& have been told to stay indoors or they may catch a cold & die
Also Told if you do go out to keep 6 foot from others all Walking around like zombies in supermarket
Will not want you back on their house for a long time

Your welcome

For

Also Told if you do go out to keep 6 foot from others all Walking around like zombies in supermarket

Your welcome
Thanks for that dollar..

Every nation has debt but ours is going to have doubled after this. Couple of centuries of austerity should sort it out

They can't keep it up long.

Give the NHS a few weeks to gather what strength it can and then Boris will have to decide that the cure is worse than the ailment and it'll be all back to work with the focus on protecting old folks.

For

Your welcome
Most on here probably ain't bothered about the affects off the flu,
but passing it on to the vulnerable and prolonging the s**t storm,
My mom's a shield patient can't leave the house at all for 12 weeks