how do put photos on ur profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use a post it note, that way you can just rip it off and then draw another pic and just stick it right back up there ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

upload one somewhere... say photopic or shutterfly...
get the url for that pic... it'll be something like 'www.photopic.com/blah/moreblah/fewnumbers/mypic' or something like that..
when youre messin about with your profile theres a bit that says 'avatar'... you can select one of the stupid ones or click the 'i have my own pic' box, that will then let you paste your url into a box..
job done..
mtec100.jpg

Chief, just click on 'profile' on the green toolbar at the top of this page - then on the left hand side you'll see a section 'modify profile' - Click in there and then click again on 'forum profile information' - You're then presented with a page that allows you to add pictures from your pictures file on your PC

Status
Not open for further replies.