How do I match this?

Members online

Cornelius

8C28E0AF-724A-43B7-A52C-40ADA20D09FD.jpeg
firstly what is it? Wet dash or something similar? What is the simplest way to get some sort of match? Doesn’t need to be exact.

Also that brickwork will need a expansion but or it will crack not toothed in just a croc pack been used by looks of it

that looks like a fun challenge.....

:tonto:
It looks like the reason I can’t be arsed taking on extra work anymore, I could probably earn well off it though, I always said there was money to be made doing the s**t that no one else wants.

Looks like it’s cement with coarse aggregate and splattered on with a brush. Maybe[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

couldn't you knock the old shhit off and have a new elevation all the way through that way you could mesh that straight joint half way just tell him that's the way it is cos fck knows what pattern that is
The block work runs back and around on to another wall, it would mean doing two large areas that would be different to the rest of the house, exactly my thoughts f**k knows what that pattern is. Utter shite I’d prefer a cozy little skimming job definitely.

At first it looked like wet dash but it looks like it could be a wet sharp sand mix and textured with a sponge in a plastic bag. A bit like broken leather finish in Artex just heavier.

Defo a self made finish. Going to be difficult to copy as the sharpness has been took off with the paint.

Fill your socket with the gear and smash it into the wal! :DPretty sure you will get very close match

I’ve always enjoyed his videos.

I think working with him would do your fcuking head in with his constant whittering.

Same as Fred Dibnah. Pal of mine worked for him once. Lovely bloke and all but he did his head in after a bit. Half an hour of him a week is enough, apparently.

I’ve always enjoyed his videos.
Always enjoyed his videos as well, like the family involvement too, but his voice creeps me out the way it seems to raise and drop an octave, clever guy all the same

The block work runs back and around on to another wall, it would mean doing two large areas that would be different to the rest of the house, exactly my thoughts f**k knows what that pattern is. Utter shite I’d prefer a cozy little skimming job definitely.
Put a good coat of monocouche on and drag thi mate down wall. Shouldn't be a bad match

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk