How did i get here ??

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Just got my 16 year old niece a start with an accountancy firm....only because its my sister in laws firm.....my first day was thrown into back of a van in luton at 5.30am and drove to south london to graft like fuuck.
Got home about 8 pm never knew what hit me !!!!!
My cuunt of an uncle showed me how to graft.
Anyone remember how they started ??

Just got my 16 year old niece a start with an accountancy firm....only because its my sister in laws firm.....my first day was thrown into back of a van in luton at 5.30am and drove to south london to graft like fuuck.

Christ i sound like a jew

Met a bloke called Danny who was ambitious and said the future is the Internet, he taught me all he knew on a 3 day course then started some Internet site and left me to it! :confused::cool:

Started working in my Uncles butcher shop at 12, did it for 3yrs then mad cow disease hit home so went out to labour for my old man on homers

Old enough to remember 50kg bags and the mixing podgers, young enough to know I`ll probably die at work with no pension lol

My high school sent me and 8 other disruptive lads to Leeds college of building every Friday just to get us out of school as we were disrupting the classes was 14 at the time did that for 2 years then started at a firm on £80 a week and luved it..that firm went into liquidation so went to another firm and that guy at that firm taught me everything from floating to skimming

Got booted out of school at 15 so spent most days riding my motocross bike up and down the road all day then my neighbour 2 doors up asked if I wanted to start labouring for him, I said yeah he said thank f**k my misses will stop moning about that f**k**g bike now.

£30 a day with dinner payed for, 9am starts 3pm finishes.

I do plastering for him now, always thanks him for giving me a chance!

My dad used bring me to work with him on sats and school holidays since I was 7. Loved it, bacon rolls in the caff, in charge of the big Perkins diesel mixer when I was 12- oh how grown up I felt. Spent a few yrs in university but didn't like it so back on the trowel. Gutted now

Wanted to go into the armed forces after finishing school but I developed diabetes type 1 so that idea got binned. My dad was a house builder so that's where I went. Started as a bricklayer but took a preference to plastering and here I am.

Got kicked out of school school phoned my old man up I thought he was gonna go mental he never I thought touch gonna have an easy year off next day gone downstairs he went well you ain't gonna go school you gotta get a job you wanna play big man so be it I've got you a job with a plasterer I loved it like a mug I was on 80 a week 20 to old man and had to pay my fares out of that when I went up to 100 a week I thought I was the bees knees and while others at school I was earning, laugh now cos 100 is what it costs for a ok night out

Theme is fu-ck up at school you end up rest of life covered in crap dealing with s**t,although most have been thrown out of school I've got my trade and have earnt some decent money from it a girl I went school with was really brainy went uni the lot few months back see her behind till in a shop she said couldn't get a job with what she went uni for can't remember what she said it was, her mum always boasted to my mum that she was going places had a little grin as I walked out shop considering she probably thought I was a no hoper

Theme is fu-ck up at school you end up rest of life covered in crap dealing with s**t,although most have been thrown out of school I've got my trade and have earnt some decent money from it a girl I went school with was really brainy went uni the lot few months back see her behind till in a shop she said couldn't get a job with what she went uni for can't remember what she said it was, her mum always boasted to my mum that she was going places had a little grin as I walked out shop considering she probably thought I was a no hoper

See a lot of that round here, kiddy inthe shop I gets my fags from in the morning was in my year, proper keener beaner used to suck the headmaster off, etc. Works in McColl's for probably minimum wage and isn't going anywhere. I like it when I got a nice wedge on me when I go to pay.

Got kicked out of school school phoned my old man up I thought he was gonna go mental he never I thought touch gonna have an easy year off next day gone downstairs he went well you ain't gonna go school you gotta get a job you wanna play big man so be it I've got you a job with a plasterer I loved it like a mug I was on 80 a week 20 to old man and had to pay my fares out of that when I went up to 100 a week I thought I was the bees knees and while others at school I was earning, laugh now cos 100 is what it costs for a ok night out

And I was paying you 25 a day , u robbed me :D

Left school started in a warehouse picking party orders but had already applied for an apprenticeship started in September 1984 with two nutters went to Hammersmith and west London college got my city and guilds worked with the nutters for another year then f**k*d off on site on price

Left school with high hopes of becoming a Biologist, college wasn't for me at that age an eventually dropped out. How the fook I ended up in plastering is beyond me. Love the trade been plastering 14 years now. Went back to college 4 years ago and completed a degree. My trade paid the way[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do remember pissing myself with laughter when 3 years later my brother was slung into the same van !!!!