Hopper gun

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

User___removed

This beauty turned up today.good investment for 55 notes!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 444
It is like the currently on ebay but they want twice that price.

What material are you going to put through it?

I got one off eBay for £15 + vat, same gun but different hopper.

We use it for applying, as rigs said, micro, R10/R7 and hope that thinly mixed rend-aid will go through, you need a good compressor though, I just bought the LK402 which I hook the 15m ritmo air line into and spray constantly, no stopping to allow cylinders to fill up, probably do 2/3m a minute very accurately.

If you test a top coat through it, please let us know how you get on Bobby, me and rigsby are going to test it when we both have a few hours spare, hoping it will save on buying the more expensive option.

I have the lk402 also.stu from UK plastering has sprayed bucket coat with it with the smaller nozzle I think.
Just look at it as a cheaper version of the eze machine!!!

I'll be looking into it over the winter, I don't like the idea of masking the hopper on the ritmo or running acrylic through the r&s.

I've got one , use it for small thin coat jobs , hooked up to a cheap 2.5 hp compressor it works fine [emoji106]

i've spray weber thin coat through my ritmo just spray the hopper with silicone spray the day before to let it dry when you've finished fill the hopper with water go have a coffee come back clean it all come off no problem

When you say thin coat do you mean Weber Lac or TF150 and the like?

Is it the skim set up for the ritmo that sprays bucket coats or is it a whole different set up?

I've used a hopper and compressor to apply Rendaid and Tyrolean, worked ok but I found it difficult to get a consistent finish, constantly adjusting the air, slow as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.