homemade tyro

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
image.jpeg
for anyone wondering how it turns out here you go

Nice work mate have only done it once with the home made thought my arms were going to drop off

Ive only ever used S&C when Tyroleaning before. Now i just use OCR.
Not been a fan of the coloured Tyrolean as when my first Boss used it it was always patchy in colour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive only ever used S&C when Tyroleaning before. Now i just use OCR.
Not been a fan of the coloured Tyrolean as when my first Boss used it it was always patchy in colour?

Did he used to mix it dry first before adding water cos the pigment seperates in the bag and you also have to keep mixing it when it has water added cos it will seperate.

No I'd f**k the bag straight into the water, give it a mix and then mix it now and again when using it before I fed his gun.
If it sat for ages it would get a bit more water when mixed up again?

No I'd f**k the bag straight into the water, give it a mix and then mix it now and again when using it before I fed his gun.
If it sat for ages it would get a bit more water when mixed up again?

as above, the colour will settle in the bottom of the bag, you have to mix enough bags together, dry, to complete the area before you spray.

hi pal got the render ruled flat which helps then let dry then 4.1 with a dash of lime in give it 3 fine passes one full on then 2 at 45 deg each way hope this helps mate

Thanks pal. Do u have to have the mix really wet to get like that. It always looks so much better nice and fine.