Home owner - please critique this job?

Members online

That fella isn't related to a builder let alone a plasterer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be some sort of numpty my friend, if someone on let's say ratedpeople has only 50% rating and you employ them then if you get a s**t job then you have no complaints. If like me you have 100% ratings on them ( I no longer use them as they are so expensive ) then why would you do a s**t job and lose the 100% and a lot of future work ???
These review sites are the online word of mouth like it or not.
Come on, :hola:
Online word of mouth :risas:
They are last chance saloon :tanguero:
Anyone asking for work on them gets what they deserve
I always laugh when it says on the radio advert "rated people.com,rated tradesmen rated by people like you" so I presume they mean reviewed and rated by the public who know absolutely nothing till it ends up on here asking for critique

I know twerps bidding on plastering work on there and seen the s**t they do exactly what that women got
:maraca:

I mean ...just look at that what the hell is going on out there
can't believe that edge :reloco:
image.jpg

The bit on the floor looks better than the wall

Natalie just let ur new guy re skim the lot then u just keep his money and pay him out of that,there cant be loads if it was 1 man on 5 days day rate,well that's me on day rate anyhow I like to take it easy wen I'm on a day rate price..summat seems off to me but that's wat this place does to a man

Ur rite gps...end of day there's s**t plasterers who have been doing it years,there's s**t plasterers on recommended sites and there's coursers who are shite..all this = 80-90% of spreads are s**t and most of them think there are gud Is the worryingly bit

Natalie just let ur new guy re skim the lot then u just keep his money and pay him out of that,there cant be loads if it was 1 man on 5 days day rate,well that's me on day rate anyhow I like to take it easy wen I'm on a day rate price..summat seems off to me but that's wat this place does to a man
Yes he is reskimming the lot.original guy worked fairly short first two days then long days when he realised he was struggling. Thanks

Feel a little like I'm getting ripped. My post was on the basis of the 'work' carried out am I justified in not paying and thank you for your confirmation that I need not pay. We do struggle getting trades to even visit to quote let alone do the work around here for some reason. Renovation works for house ranged from 56k - 224k so with variances like that we have been lucky to only have one c$ck up so far. Thanks for your comments. No more photos requests please its not as funny when it's in your own house - granted funnier in someone else's!

Feel a little like I'm getting ripped. My post was on the basis of the 'work' carried out am I justified in not paying and thank you for your confirmation that I need not pay. We do struggle getting trades to even visit to quote let alone do the work around here for some reason. Renovation works for house ranged from 56k - 224k so with variances like that we have been lucky to only have one c$ck up so far. Thanks for your comments. No more photos requests please its not as funny when it's in your own house - granted funnier in someone else's!
Can you please give us the name of the company that did the work. So we can stay clear of them.

This is a wind up im sure, after the first day you would/should of thrown him out. I'm not having it that someone has turned up via another tradesman recommendation and done this it's simply not true end of

Alarm bells shud of went off when he was squirting expanding foam into his dot and dab he did day b4 on 1st day..shud of had a boot up his arse then out the door

Alarm bells shud of went off when he was squirting expanding foam into his dot and dab he did day b4 on 1st day..shud of had a boot up his arse then out the door
First day he boarded flat wall and boarded the eaves, repointed a bit of brick work and taped up so hadn't done foam. Only did foam day 3 or 4 when I mentioned wall wasn't straight or solid

They're not taking the mick out of you....it's all aimed at the knob who did the work.....at least you never handed no money over...tell him when he comes to discuss money you want your new plasterer present....he wont want to justify that sack of s**t to a real tradesman

They're not taking the mick out of you....it's all aimed at the knob who did the work.....at least you never handed no money over...tell him when he comes to discuss money you want your new plasterer present....he wont want to justify that sack of s**t to a real tradesman
He just emailed me he is after materials cost plus pointing of wall. Grabbing at straws I think.

He just emailed me he is after materials cost plus pointing of wall. Grabbing at straws I think.
If he pointed the wall well then pay him for it....as for plastering materials they are only of value to you if applied correctly...I wouldnt pay for someone elses wrongly applied materials...if a plumber installed me a load of leaking pipes I wouldnt feel inclined to pay for the copper...the copper only has value to me if it does the job it was installed for correctly....but thats just me.

If he pointed the wall well then pay him for it....as for plastering materials they are only of value to you if applied correctly...I wouldnt pay for someone elses wrongly applied materials...if a plumber installed me a load of leaking pipes I wouldnt feel inclined to pay for the copper...the copper only has value to me if it does the job it was installed for correctly....but thats just me.
Thank you I agree. Used excess materials to and even still get a poor finish. Thank you for your comments.