Holidays?

Members online

Sam4554

Out of curiosity anyone been on holiday abroad recently? Or got somewhere booked? Normally go away every September and still want to but feeling it’s a bit naive

Out of curiosity anyone been on holiday abroad recently? Or got somewhere booked? Normally go away every September and still want to but feeling it’s a bit naive
Cant be assed with stress. Mates just been and said it was shites with masks . And he.s coughing lol

My lad just come back from marbs his mate had the test an now got it my lad had a test but aint got it bit still has to quarantine 2 weeks had that test an trace fukin mithering all these fckin questions doin my fckin head in all this waank ive got to graft on me tod now fukin hsl which i fcin hate

My lad just come back from marbs his mate had the test an now got it my lad had a test but aint got it bit still has to quarantine 2 weeks had that test an trace fukin mithering all these fckin questions doin my fckin head in all this waank ive got to graft on me tod now fukin hsl which i fcin hate
I aint scanning s**t on that test and trace

Someone I know was supposed to be flying somewhere this morning and changed their mind cos they couldn't handle the 2 weeks isolating when they got back. They rang me earlier to moan about not getting their money back cos "it was their decission" not to fly.
They were not on the phone long, apparently just laughing is not an appropriate response.

Choose the right place and it’s a lot safer than mixing with all the numptys on there stupid little getaways to Cornwall and Devon and such places mate.
I fully agree with you, you've more change of catching it at your local supermarket. I meant from the point of view, the legislation is madness and the quarantine etc and can change in a 24 hour period as has just happened in France.

I fully agree with you, you've more change of catching it at your local supermarket. I meant from the point of view, the legislation is madness and the quarantine etc and can change in a 24 hour period as has just happened in France.
Like I said mate just choose the right place, not the usual suspects like Spain, France etc.

Thing is cockney squire places they telling us to go 1 min are safe,then 24hrs later there are banned,look at Malta you would think that was safe as houses

Thing is cockney squire places they telling us to go 1 min are safe,then 24hrs later there are banned,look at Malta you would think that was safe as houses
Agree mate. I reckon It’ll all change as soon as the kids are back to school though. Just an example for you there’s still plenty of Greek islands to choose from? I say anyone thinking of going just go and enjoy yourself, we’ve all had enough s**t this year to contend with.

Agree mate. I reckon It’ll all change as soon as the kids are back to school though. Just an example for you there’s still plenty of Greek islands to choose from? I say anyone thinking of going just go and enjoy yourself, we’ve all had enough s**t this year to contend with.
A friend of mine had 2 holidays cancelled,somewhere in Spain so he booked corfu last minute last week,he gets back tomoz and he's had a cracking time

@Cockney1 i live in Cornwall and it feels like I’m still in lockdown as the places I would take my daughter for a day out are rammed with inconsiderate tourists who obviously think we don’t have any “virus” down here but on the other hand I have friends who own restaurants and others who work in the tourism industry that need the tourists in order for them to keep their jobs it’s a double edged sword mate because a lot of work for tradesmen down here is for people who work in tourism hopefully this s**t is gone soon so we can all go back to normal was going Cyprus this year but won’t be going anywhere now which is a shame as I was looking forward to getting the yellow budgie smugglers out :inocente:

@Cockney1 i live in Cornwall and it feels like I’m still in lockdown as the places I would take my daughter for a day out are rammed with inconsiderate tourists who obviously think we don’t have any “virus” down here but on the other hand I have friends who own restaurants and others who work in the tourism industry that need the tourists in order for them to keep their jobs it’s a double edged sword mate because a lot of work for tradesmen down here is for people who work in tourism hopefully this s**t is gone soon so we can all go back to normal was going Cyprus this year but won’t be going anywhere now which is a shame as I was looking forward to getting the yellow budgie smugglers out :inocente:
Why are you not going to Cyprus mate?? Is it because of jet2 cancelling flights, because you can still get out there. We have a place in the north and normally fly into larnaca and just cross over but the Greeks have closed their borders at the minute. Heard a rumour today they are opening on 1st September.

We’ve just been out and got a new tent. Looks like camping is going to be our thing for a while until we know what the hell is going to happen with abroad holidays.
It’ll be a shock when we’re used to 4-5 star hotels and guaranteed sunshine :frenetico:
Abroad Prices are likely to rise, restrictions on the plane, restrictions at the other side, short notice quarantines, airlines going out of business etc etc. It’s a mess.
Time to find my peg mallet:vomito::LOL:

Why are you not going to Cyprus mate?? Is it because of jet2 cancelling flights, because you can still get out there. We have a place in the north and normally fly into larnaca and just cross over but the Greeks have closed their borders at the minute. Heard a rumour today they are opening on 1st September.
All this up and down mate one minute all was good then everything was getting cancelled going to leave it until next year now