hi, the bodger here,1st. day , hello to all,need help and TLC.

the bodger

have been tasked by client to lime plaster most of his old georgian house,never got anything plastered in my life, except me, need a bit of advice if poss. client has lime plaster everywhere and its cracked, popped, fallen off, uneven,looks bad. have chopped back to firm gripping plaster and exposed a lot of laths, filled in with new hairy lime plaster and replaced laths that were too bendy or missing. problem is that now the repair fill in plaster is at a level depth of about 6mm. which matches the depth of original lime plaster which is bumpy and cracked but firm, no way were 3 coats put on these walls and I can't paint over this until it is all sanded which given the hair in the lime plaster is not an option. have suggested to client that it might be possible to skim the walls with a medium lime plaster that will be about 8mm thick and allow me to get some sort of finish ready for clay paint, question, would this work? and how best to prepare old lime walls before i put the medium plaster on, any ideas.or have i got this all wrong.

have been tasked by client to lime plaster most of his old georgian house,never got anything plastered in my life, except me, need a bit of advice if poss. client has lime plaster everywhere and its cracked, popped, fallen off, uneven,looks bad. have chopped back to firm gripping plaster and exposed a lot of laths, filled in with new hairy lime plaster and replaced laths that were too bendy or missing. problem is that now the repair fill in plaster is at a level depth of about 6mm. which matches the depth of original lime plaster which is bumpy and cracked but firm, no way were 3 coats put on these walls and I can't paint over this until it is all sanded which given the hair in the lime plaster is not an option. have suggested to client that it might be possible to skim the walls with a medium lime plaster that will be about 8mm thick and allow me to get some sort of finish ready for clay paint, question, would this work? and how best to prepare old lime walls before i put the medium plaster on, any ideas.or have i got this all wrong.
@Casper

Ffs

Solo plaster . Would that work @Vincey

No, dab it
Try the new York times to find out what the best way to make your money is for the first time in your career and then you will be able to get the job you want and then get your hands on a new floor to get the right balance of life and then your partner will have to pay for the first time in the year before you have to go through a period of time to make sure that you do not have to pay for a child or a family member who has been given a bit of help from the public and you can also contact your local police officer or call the police on the other thing and ask them to check if you have any problems with the pain or the damage to the property or your own health or not by detectives from the local police department of justice and you will not receive any compensation for the incident but you can also check out the best deals for your customers.

You need a bit of advice try this get a plasterer

You need a bit of advice try this get a plasterer
The thing about DIY is that you have to make sure that you don't get the right amount of money to make it easier to do it yourself and then try to get the job right from your own perspective on the future of the business or the future and the way you want to work with them for your own job as well as your money and your ability to get the job done by the fact that the person who has been involved is not going through the process of making sure that the money is not going to get you to the party and that it will be an opportunity for the cash flow and the other thing is that your money will have been paid to you for the first time in your life and you will have to be able to make sure your account is not going to be able to do with the other one of these things to be honest about it and you will not get the best deal done.

Try the new York times to find out what the best way to make your money is for the first time in your career and then you will be able to get the job you want and then get your hands on a new floor to get the right balance of life and then your partner will have to pay for the first time in the year before you have to go through a period of time to make sure that you do not have to pay for a child or a family member who has been given a bit of help from the public and you can also contact your local police officer or call the police on the other thing and ask them to check if you have any problems with the pain or the damage to the property or your own health or not by detectives from the local police department of justice and you will not receive any compensation for the incident but you can also check out the best deals for your customers.
Have you caught Down’s syndrome?

Have you caught Down’s syndrome?
No you just press the buttons on your tablet or phone as it suggests the next word that you might like to use and see what comes out. I've been playing it with my Mrs all day. It's quite funny that the whole thing was not just about being able to make sure that the game wasn't going to get better when we were young and we didn't want to see it happening again from the beginning.

The thing about DIY is that you have to make sure that you don't get the right amount of money to make it easier to do it yourself and then try to get the job right from your own perspective on the future of the business or the future and the way you want to work with them for your own job as well as your money and your ability to get the job done by the fact that the person who has been involved is not going through the process of making sure that the money is not going to get you to the party and that it will be an opportunity for the cash flow and the other thing is that your money will have been paid to you for the first time in your life and you will have to be able to make sure your account is not going to be able to do with the other one of these things to be honest about it and you will not get the best deal done.

D minus, and that’s being f**k**g generous!

knob head

D minus, and that’s being f**k**g generous!

knob head
1_9EBHIOzhE1XfMYoKz1JcsQ.gif

No you just press the buttons on your tablet or phone as it suggests the next word that you might like to use and see what comes out. I've been playing it with my Mrs all day. It's quite funny that the whole thing was not just about being able to make sure that the game wasn't going to get better when we were young and we didn't want to see it happening again from the beginning.

Hey I’m on the way home from work I’ll send it out tomorrow and send you a text I have to go get it tomorrow and send you the number I have to get my feedback from the phone and send you the number I send it out for me the phone is not a good phone send you a number of the phone phone

Ah I see how this game works.... and you can tell I’ve been having phone dramas!

:LOL:
well you’re not too bad at the moment but you don’t know what you mean to me and I just got to work on my own and I’ll be with you I wanna do you