Hi im a plasterer that works with any other person looking for price work mainly.

Hi tiajohnson, this is the plasterers forum, mind you theirs not many plasterers on here, if you are a plasterer just that works with another person, just carry on working with that “another person”

Hi im a plasterer that works with another person looking for price work mainly 3 bedrooms would be good
brian regan what GIF

I only do 2 bedroom bungalows, sorry can’t help with anything 3 bedrooms

Do you want a loft conversion not sure if it's 4 bed though do you do en suites or should I tell customer to get someone else in
WTF!!

I.m a plasterer........ok i pretend to be . Like working by my sen at moment with absolute 90.s on but getting fed up with it. Would like to do a 2 x 2 ceiling . A day . 120 plus materials .

Whoa - haven't heard that name since the early 90s!
don't think it is / I was brought up with phil cool Philip martin was his real name we where next door neighbours mate for many years he served his time as a sparkie then started doing the workmans clubs as a comedian met up with jasper carrot who got him in with the wright people and made it big time but fame didn't alter him always had time for a catch up if we met in the street / that's not him just checked it

don't think it is / I was brought up with phil cool Philip martin was his real name we where next door neighbours mate for many years he served his time as a sparkie then started doing the workmans clubs as a comedian met up with jasper carrot who got him in with the wright people and made it big time but fame didn't alter him always had time for a catch up if we met in the street / that's not him just checked it
He was good